Are you tired of Bro Hogan claiming everyone is the GOAT?

Dana_is_your_GOD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rogaine claims everyone is the GOAT. First it was Honda. She was going to beat Mayweather. Then it was Juiced Jones who popped for more roids than Ronnie Coleman. Then it was mighty Rat. We saw what happened there.

So are you going to continue to believe the Brogan hype?

Welcome to the Machida Era.
Houston Alexander is for real.

... Rogan gets excited.

i'm tired of goat talk, it's stupid as fuck

All those fighters you named were incredibly dominant, so???...

The whole ronda thing was a laughing stock. He was so in love with her and watching her get knocked stuff by holly while Joe was commentating was bliss.

I have come to accept Joe's hyperbole and over-the-top promulgations. I watch the fights and make my own judgments, so his constant hype doesn't bother me.

i'm tired of goat talk, it's stupid as fuck

I realized a long time ago that there is no logic behind the GOAT debates anyway. Everyone just picks their favourite GOAT candidate and frames their argument for what qualifies someone to be the GOAT around what their favourite candidate did the best. If you like GSP, winning by any means necessary and avenging your losses tend to by important criteria for you. If you like Silva, finishing opponents and doing things no one has seen before are important for you. If you like Fedor, you put a lot of value into relevant size vs. opposition. ETC.

You can see the trend at least. No one ever changed another poster's opinion in a GOAT discussion thread.

Rogaine claims everyone is the GOAT. First it was Honda. She was going to beat Mayweather. Then it was Juiced Jones who popped for more roids than Ronnie Coleman. Then it was mighty Rat. We saw what happened there.

So are you going to continue to believe the Brogan hype?

So testing for a minute amount of turinabol on the day of the fight, yet negative his entire fight camp, equals more roids than ronnie coleman? hahaha

They found only trace amount in his system...you do know what "trace" amounts mean, right.

So testing for a minute amount of turinabol on the day of the fight, yet negative his entire fight camp, equals more roids than ronnie coleman? hahaha

They found only trace amount in his system...you do know what "trace" amounts mean, right.

Nice masking agents breh

Hi jon

He's a fan at heart and has a lot of respect for fighters. I've never heard him badmouth anyone and I really respect that. Rogan is just fine.

Back