Are You Tough Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiz cool c

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Here are the first two exercises out of a set of 4 called iron bone fist. They are a part of shaolin kung fu hand conditioning skills. Think they

Last edited:
I think the problem for most people will not so much be the conditioning of their fists, but more that you're asking people to do a plank and side plank for extended periods of time. That has more to do with core strength than the conditioning of their fists.

Oh here we go again...
What's up with the troll population these days anyway?

edit: shit, your mystical "iron fist" training is practically stationery knuckle push up on a hard surface? Wow, slow down kung fu master. Otherwise our modern mind won't be able to keep up with.

edit2: his clothing reminded me of people like this
1394630858414.jpg

If mr Chris "Fried" man here was fatter, he would look exactly like that.

Last edited:
here we go again...
what's up with the troll population these days anyway?
I think these people are dead serious. That's a lot of effort to go through to troll people in a rather secluded area of sherdog.

I think the problem for most people will not so much be the conditioning of their fists, but more that you're asking people to do a plank and side plank for extended periods of time. That has more to do with core strength than the conditioning of their fists.

Seems you are not trying to troll, but have a serious conversation. Do me a favor, go to a hard floor surface right now and try it. Then see how long you can hold it and if your fist are not in extreme pain right away

Nuclearlandmine
This message is hidden because Nuclearlandmine is on your ignore list.

400lbKneeOnFace
This message is hidden because 400lbKneeOnFace is on your ignore list.

this is not about talking shit, or posting silly pics. Can you do it plain and simple? Anyone can be a coward talking nonsense behind a keyboard, see if you can do this exercise for even one minute, i seriously doubt anyone can.

this is not about talking shit, or posting silly pics. Can you do it plain and simple? Anyone can be a coward talking nonsense behind a keyboard, see if you can do this exercise for even one minute, i seriously doubt anyone can.

Yeah i can.
Oh wait, you can't read my reply now, can you? Silly me.
Oh, and that part about talking shit behind keyboard? You must be the kettle.

I have no idea why the typical Boxing/Muay thai practioners shit on Kungfu/Karate so much.

These are actualy good excercises and it helps build static strength by maintaining positions in difficult postures.

Also Karatekas practice using a makiwari and bamboo sticks to build up their fists by hitting solid objects. This is no different either!

thank you sosuke aizen.Now anyone trolling on this thread, it can be assumed cannot do the exercise, and are simply copping out with[this is not mma so it must be bullshit]
What I am asking here is to get off the seat and computer for a minute and try to do this exercise on a hard floor, see if you can withstand the pain, and report back here as to how long you could do it for

Seems you are not trying to troll, but have a serious conversation. Do me a favor, go to a hard floor surface right now and try it. Then see how long you can hold it and if your fist are not in extreme pain right away
Just did. 1.5 minute and stopped because my left elbow started to hurt, because it's quite bruised after I fell off the stairs yesterday. My knuckles were fine.

I have no idea why the typical Boxing/Muay thai practioners shit on Kungfu/Karate so much.

These are actualy good excercises and it helps build static strength by maintaining positions in difficult postures.

Also Karatekas practice using a makiwari and bamboo sticks to build up their fists by hitting solid objects. This is no different either!

If you actually know or aware of the TS, you know why most if not all of us is going to pile a load of shit on it. And this is not building your fist to be hard either. Good core exercise, but not really knuckle building. It just mainly feel like it harden your knuckle because of how painful it is. Even karatekas practice with those makiwari involved long hours just punching at the thing and let it harden in between.

Just did. 1.5 minute and stopped because my left elbow started to hurt, because it's quite bruised after I fell off the stairs yesterday. My knuckles were fine.

that is a lot better than most. did you try one handed one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back