Argue you all you want but triple g won

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Where do you get odds like this after a fight is over

Boxing is trash. They always favor the younger up and comers even if they clearly lose. Goldenboy has the judges in his pocket.

and those live odds were including gamblers factoring in the chance of pro-canelo judging bias. everyone saw the same thing.

Anyone else notice that for closer rounds they gave Canelo 2 rds for every 1 rd that GGG got?

So even if the rounds were close, GGG didn't have a 50/50 shot of getting the round but rather 33%.

<NoneOfMy><Kobe213>

Canelo needed to be given the benefit of the doubt at all times as far as the judges were concerned. The 12th round scores makes sense if you look at it that way, they needed him above after losing 2 straight to GGG.

There is NO way GGG could have won a "close" split/majority decision like Canelo would/did, it would have been a draw by default for Canelo, and a loss for GGG if it deserved be to an actual draw. Which is what happened here.

I wanted GGG to win but he came on to late.
He was robbed first time around

Boxing is trash. They always favor the younger up and comers even if they clearly lose. Goldenboy has the judges in his pocket.

It's not about up and comers, or even nationalism per se, or any of that stuff people like to blame. It about who is financially more lucrative for the state. The judges work for the government after all.
Golden Boy brings millions to Nevada. GBP will always get the benefit of the doubt in Nevada and California, just like PBC would get the benefit of doubt in New York. It's all about money and politics (tourism, licensing, taxes, etc). There is a promotional hierarchy, and GBP is way above Loeffler/GGG in the pecking order.

I wanted GGG to win but he came on to late.
He was robbed first time around
U had to Bet 500 to win 100 after the fight was over in Vegas . after we listened to Max drooled over canelo the entire fight. Vegas knows

It's not about up and comers, or even nationalism per se, or any of that stuff people like to blame. It about who is financially more lucrative for the state. The judges work for the government after all.
Golden Boy brings millions to Nevada. GBP will always get the benefit of the doubt in Nevada and California, just like PBC would get the benefit of doubt in New York. It's all about money and politics (tourism, licensing, taxes, etc).
Teddy atlas claimed the judges had dinner with Oscar the night before the first fight. That is ridiculous

It was a closer fight than the first. No doubt they want to cash in on a trilogy.

I mean, no he didn't. Didn't you see the judges decision?

GOLOVKIN and ABEL just admitted their loss and that Canelo fought the way they wanted.

Enough with Canelo already. I don't think GGG can beat Canelo or Charlo at 160 because the DRAIN is too much. He needs to be a 168 Champion ASAP!!!

Why would he fight in Vegas again after the first time he was robbed of a win?

GGG lost.

Casuals in shambles. Stick to MMA you fuckin geeks.

abel and gg accept the decision by the judges
but ggg said he personally doesn't agree
and rightfully so

The whole press conference Abel and Golovkin didn't disagree with Canelo's performance. It doesn't matter what the judges thought. Abel just gave all the credit to Canelo. They didn't bring up judges. lets be real. GGG needs to be a 168 CHAMP ASAP. GGG is too drained at 160. too slow. Bernard had to move up because his age couldnt endour the drain

The whole press conference Abel and Golovkin didn't disagree with Canelo's performance. It doesn't matter what the judges thought. Abel just gave all the credit to Canelo. They didn't bring up judges. lets be real. GGG needs to be a 168 CHAMP ASAP. GGG is too drained at 160. too slow. Bernard had to move up because his age couldnt endour the drain

whatever
quoted from ggg
"I'm not going to say who won tonight, because the victory belongs to Canelo, according to the judges. I thought it was a very good fight for the fans and very exciting. I thought I fought better than he did."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back