Argue you all you want but triple g won

Anyone and I mean ANYONE who scored the fight for GGG is clueless about boxing and their opinion will be ignored on this forum moving forward.

Clueless twerps.
Vegas odds were -500 golovkin at the end of the 12th round..

Be reasonable fam.

Imagine thinking this guy won..

DnMTZtIWsAAgxWI.jpg

I don't think bruising is judging criteria for a fighter losing. Some people bruise easier for a number of reasons: medication, sun exposure, aging etc.
Granted taking Canelo's shots don't help the outcome either lol but no, can't judge a fight on that.

However, I respect Canelo for fighting in the center of the ring. I was actually surprised by it. Both are great fighters.

m96jjd.jpg

Imagine deciding a fight by how a guys face looks after a fight

<{RoseRun}> ..... <{walkerwhut}>.

Yeah we saw that he got his ass kicked and his face proves it, he got lumped up last time as well. Just LOL @ all your tears.

<DCrying> " WHAAA !! CANELO WON SO I'M GUNNA CUT OFF MY BALLS AND CRY ROBBERY, WHAAA !! "

This forum has been comedy gold all day! Some people legit sore as hell

Robbed twice, guy can't catch a break

Lol exactly how I feel, except for Canelo. Who woulda thunk. BTW I had GGG going in and had GGG winning the first fight.

m96jjd.jpg

<{1-9}> I love the day after big fight nights !! So many chapped asses in this sub forum!!
I wake up to threads like this or people typing shit like "fans SHOULD be outraged, we have a RIGHT to be pissed" or some dumb shit like that, has me spitting my coffee out Im laughing so hard. They already made every excuse in the book before the fight even happened, all they have left is how much they hate Canelo and literally questioning boxing as a whole because they didnt get the outcome they wanted

m96jjd.jpg

<{RoseRun}> ..... <{walkerwhut}>.

Yeah we saw that he got his ass kicked and his face proves it, he got lumped up last time as well. Just LOL @ all your tears.

<DCrying> " WHAAA !! CANELO WON SO I'M GUNNA CUT OFF MY BALLS AND CRY ROBBERY, WHAAA !! "
Guys got knocked out cold and don’t have a mark on them. Cool story

m96jjd.jpg

Guys got knocked out cold and don’t have a mark on them. Cool story

<JagsKiddingMe> But doods that got their ass kicked over 12 rounds do. When did GGG knock out Canelo...

<LordRoose> Oh, that's right he didn't. Canelo stood right in front of him and kicked his ass. Stop all your belly aching. Be a fuking man.

To be fair his face matches the power punch numbers.

Punches on the chin rarely show up on the face test the way black eyes do.

GGG’s legs didn’t look as bad as Canelo’s in the 10th at any point during the fight.

I honestly felt like GGG clearly won the first fight(at least when I was scoring it). This fight was much closer in my estimation and while I felt it should have still been a GGG win or draw, I can see how one could very easily make a case for Canelo by a squeaker of a decision. What makes me sad is that we may not see a trilogy.

Punches on the chin rarely show up on the face test the way black eyes do.

GGG’s legs didn’t look as bad as Canelo’s in the 10th at any point during the fight.
Good thing wobbly legs in one round dont overweigh bashing someones face in for the majority of rounds.

FFS I haven’t seen a meltdown like this over bad predictions since the election.

FFS I haven’t seen a meltdown like this over bad predictions since the election.

I predicted the fight wrong for a second time. I think it was another drawish fight (I couldn't complain about it being scored either way). These clowns will be gone in a few days, and that's when we can fully appreciate how great a fight it was. The stocks and legacy of both guys went up Saturday night.

Back