Argue you all you want but triple g won

You want GGG to fight at 160 again? GGG beats Ramirez at 168. Imagine the GLORY of GGG becoming a 2 Division Champ at 168. GGG casual don't respect GGG's ability. GGG at 168 is STRONGER!!
GGG is one of the greats at MW but he is on the decline and has not been the same in his last few outings. If they have another fight I actually think Canelo will clearly beat him. Sad state of affairs. If they had the fight even five years ago I think things would be very different.

Abel Sanchez is not arguring. He thought it was a fair decision.

GGG is one of the greats at MW but he is on the decline and has not been the same in his last few outings. If they have another fight I actually think Canelo will clearly beat him. Sad state of affairs. If they had the fight even five years ago I think things would be very different.

Casual GGG fans have no realism or optimism. BHOP said he didn't feel comfortable at 160 anymore when he fought Jermaine Taylor. The fact that he was able to maintain composure 15lbs up to beat Tarver then I have to give benefit of doubt to Golovkin. I SWEAR, I honestly believe Golovkin is destined to be a 168 CHAMP Soon. He has been draining at 160 since Rosado. Also, him being at high altitudes for so long, GGG is a monster athlete. Abel Sanchez needs to wake the fuck up and do what's right and have Loeffler PURSUE a title fight for GGG at 168 ASAP. I don't want to hear any excuse, K2, GGG, or 360 Promotions have enough capital to front cash to another promoter and make it happen, or else Loeffler is just a cheap ass scumbag like Arum taking away GGG's legacy for his unmanly gain. that putts

I predicted the fight wrong for a second time. I think it was another drawish fight (I couldn't complain about it being scored either way). These clowns will be gone in a few days, and that's when we can fully appreciate how great a fight it was. The stocks and legacy of both guys went up Saturday night.

I was actually thinking about starting an appreciation thread last night. That was FOTY material between two of the best fighters in the world. I was out camping during the fight so I didn’t see the forums until yesterday. I really didn’t expect the backlash. I thought it was a close fight but unlike the first time, Canelo actually appeared the be in control. I think clean punching was pretty close in a few rounds and ring generalship/defense went to Canelo a lot of the fight which probably tilted it his way in the judges eyes (which I didn’t see coming - you almost take for granted Golovkins generalship sometimes).

Can’t wait to see the gifs. And the third fight. That’s one of the few times I’ve paid $80 for a ppv and got my money’s worth just from the main event.

Casual GGG fans have no realism or optimism. BHOP said he didn't feel comfortable at 160 anymore when he fought Jermaine Taylor. The fact that he was able to maintain composure 15lbs up to beat Tarver then I have to give benefit of doubt to Golovkin. I SWEAR, I honestly believe Golovkin is destined to be a 168 CHAMP Soon. He has been draining at 160 since Rosado. Also, him being at high altitudes for so long, GGG is a monster athlete. Abel Sanchez needs to wake the fuck up and do what's right and have Loeffler PURSUE a title fight for GGG at 168 ASAP. I don't want to hear any excuse, K2, GGG, or 360 Promotions have enough capital to front cash to another promoter and make it happen, or else Loeffler is just a cheap ass scumbag like Arum taking away GGG's legacy for his unmanly gain. that putts
Has GGG ever indicated he wishes to move up?

FFS I haven’t seen a meltdown like this over bad predictions since the election.
Feels like Nov. 8, 2016 all over again....70% crying over the injustice, while the other 30% sits silently chuckling in the corner.

Has GGG ever indicated he wishes to move up?

He literally stated years prior that 154-168 were easy weights to hit. As boxers age the higher the weight the easier it is for them. The truth is GGG doesn't have a voice because his mgmt doesnt allow him to speak his mind. K2 and Abel paved the way for his personality. GGG has had it and the loss took a big toll on him. GGG should never had agreed with ''Mexican Style.'' GGG is a man and has honor and morals...hopefully....GGG would've won had they not promoted ''Mexican Style'' as a narrative. GGG could've just jabbed all night with the good school of Russian Kazahk pedigree.

Jabs only win the fight if you make your opponent miss. Canelo landed far too many powerful punches for GGG to win with a solid jab, a few good punches and shotty defense. It was a close fight but Canelo wanted it more than G and it showed. Body shots i think were the major difference.

Back