Ariel Helwani disappointed with McGregor for use of slur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Thomas Rockhold

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ariel makes a comparison to Donald Sterling.

(cued to segment)

*MOD Edit: Changed the title as Helwani never used the term "Hate Speech" or called for McGregor to be punished.

Last edited by a moderator:
cry me a river, Justin.

I d not agree with what he said, but that was a private conversation between two friends. That shit should have never been released.

1. I grew up hearing/using "f**" on a daily basis, it was never a big deal.

Now my kid grows up not playing the greatest game ever played- "smear the queer", all because of PC.

2. Ireland isn't the P.C.-whining country the US has become, we have no business forcing our SJW stances on other cultures, its like Brits saying "C***"- it has a different meaning there.

3. Ariel stated himself "I know it wasn't meant offensively"- this is a Non-story.

Last edited:
Should’ve happened when Conor called Siver a nazi imo.

Two beta males with gallons of estrogen running through their veins.

The UFC doesn't give a sincere shit about these things. They care about the profit. Point blank.

Werdum's actions were perceived to cost more than he's worth, so he was sat on.
Conor's action were perceived to cost significantly less than he's worth to the bottom line, so he wasn't.

Conor could kill a black transgendered muslim baby on live tv, using all the relevant slurs and still not get fined or suspended by the UFC.

Seems as though Ariel took it kind of personally

I want to see Helwani KTFO for always starting shit

I d not agree with what he said, but that was a private conversation between two friends. That shit should have never been released.
watch the video, ariel addressed that aspect almost immediately.

nothing wrong with what ariel said at all.

How bout he actually goes out and does smething tangible for the gay community instead of this sofa activism witch entire goal is to bring praise on himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back