Ariel Helwani disappointed with McGregor for use of slur

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a snake. Micky Gall found out the hard way. And I hope Conor sees it too.

It wasn't a speech mother f*ckerz... it was a private convo between friendz that got recorded.

<3>

Making the word pussy synonumous with being weak is demaning to women because they're the only ones who have them. It's basically implying all women are weaker than men because they have one.
Women are physically weaker than men. Please tell me you're not being serious.

I just respect honest journalist who actually have integrity. You may not agree with him, but you have to respect him for sticking to his principals. Rather than only doing it when its convenient, he's not playing favorites, he's not kissing ass, he's standing up for what he believes in. In todays media world, that's something we should respect and want more of instead of insulting him for it.
Ariel is a cuck fanboy who gargles fighters' balls whenever they're on his show.

Actual footage of Ariel

tenor.gif

Ariel is a cuck fanboy who gargles fighters' balls whenever they're on his show.
It's weird the way some people say he's a troll, and he's intentionally trying to start drama. But you say he gargles fighters balls. The haters need to make up his mind. Either he's starting drama, and talking shit. Or he's kissing ass - which is it?

I smoke at least 20 :eek::eek::eek:s a day.
Using a word in completely different context doesn't help Conors argument. "John said he's a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I never knew he's a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" is not the same as using a slang term for cigarettes.

Hope this helps.

It wasn't a speech mother f*ckerz... it was a private convo between friendz that got recorded.

<3>
Nobody said he was making a speech.

speech
spēCH/
noun
  1. 1.
    the expression of or the ability to express thoughts and feelings by articulate sounds.
    "he was born deaf and without the power of speech"
    synonyms: speaking, talking, verbal expression, verbal communication
    "he doesn't have the power of speech"

Hope this helps.

It's weird the way some people say he's a troll, and he's intentionally trying to start drama. But you say he gargles fighters balls. The haters need to make up his mind. Either he's starting drama, and talking shit. Or he's kissing ass - which is it?
He does both. They aren't mutually exclusive. Maybe I should've called him a two-faced cuck fanboy who loves drama instead to be more specific.

LOL puh-lease.

Ariel has always been what he is. He doesn't even try and hide it. Everyone has opinions, now you're gonna sit here and tell me you love everything that comes out of Dana's mouth..Fact is Ariel does a great job and although I don't agree with what he said about Conor getting into trouble for calling someone a homophobic slur we get a lot of info before we are supposed to because of Ariel.

This is a sensitive world we live in now

You boys need to man the fuck up and take shit with a little bit of salt sometimes

<13>

He's a very sensitive individual. He does always manage to get tons of good fighters on his show tough.

Using a word in completely different context doesn't help Conors argument. "John said he's a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, I never knew he's a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" is not the same as using a slang term for cigarettes.

Hope this helps.
I was just being a twat.

Conor is a bit of a bell for saying that. No excuses.

Dana is right much more often than not.

He's mainly criticized here because:
- fans think they are owed the inner plans of a business,
or
- fans have no ability to grasp things change- not all statements are lies when the parts are moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back