Ariel Helwani holds Twitter Poll - Interesting results.

Ferguson for me. Khabib is a beast, but Barboza's kicking made him a perfect opponent for that type of fight.

Rory can outbox both Woodley and GSP if he can keep it standing.

Score them on damage "just look at his face" system then, was he dominant on one round? yes, but not even the judges agreed on which round it was!! but they agreed on one thing tho....WB won 3-2, but because of the 10-8's they scored it ended up being a draw, its a flawed system to do 10-8 on 5 round fights, score on who won rounds, he didnt stop it? then he just won the round.

K but if you gonna argue that it was not 10-8, how can you argue wb won 3 rounds?

You could’ve easily score some of those rounds (or all of them) 10-10

Was there even one round where wb clearly won?

The rounds woodley won it was pretty clear he won, while wb “won” toss up rounds

Still he did better job vs wb than Rory

So claiming wb as best ww would make more sense than Rory

Rory did beat Tyrone. So I guess it makes sense to make him #1, though he didn't look that great on Saturday.

Khabib for sure.

I disagree.

It's Tony and Woodley right now. Doubt Rory could take him right now at this point in their careers.
Tony and Khabib need to fight, obviously.

Rory over Woodley is debatable but many don't see Conor as the champ anymore. He never defends. There's a saying that goes " a true champion defends the belt".

Vs Thompson
Vs Lima
Vs Maia

Oh look we have a just bleed fan lol

If you thought any of those were boring you are just sitting waiting for a finish especially the Lima fight.

More garbage posts from you lol

Oh look we have a just bleed fan lol

If you thought any of those were boring you are just sitting waiting for a finish especially the Lima fight.

More garbage posts from you lol
Nah not at all, my favorite boxer is the most boring one (Floyd). I dont particularly find Rory boring even though he has his share of lay&pray/hesitation - if you read my posts in this thread my main complaint was never about the entertainment of Rory, in fact it was not even a complaint ever raised by me, I was simply pointing out another posters hypocrisy.

Basically this is a popularity contest

Nah not at all, my favorite boxer is the most boring one (Floyd). I dont particularly find Rory boring even though he has his share of lay&pray/hesitation - if you read my posts in this thread my main complaint was never about the entertainment of Rory, in fact it was not even a complaint ever raised by me, I was simply pointing out another posters hypocrisy.

Haven't read any of your posts on this thread aside from what I quoted but Rory tried to push the pace in all of those fights you mentioned.

I don't think Rory beats Woodley at this point. I don't think he can just jab him to a decision again. I also think Wonderboy beats him again.

Rory is the toughest SOB on the planet.

Rory would beat T-Wood again.

(I'm not sayin' Rory beat everybody else in the top 10 tho)
Racist AV, how come u make tyron skin look whiter than GSP??

Why would i trust Poll results that also say Rorys better than Woodley?

<Lmaoo>

Anyone following Ariel also probably doesn't like Dana. I think that explains a large portion of the votes

Yeah it's funny how everyone's on Ariels nuts when the story fits their narrative, but then he's also 'the worst the person in the world' behind Dana all the other times.

with the way khabib has been destroying fighters, i can't blame others for placing him at #1. but rory? nah. i think he has reached his peak, and it wasn't enough to beat wonderboy.

Back