Ariel Helwani to Ortega: "Brian, you're such a goodlooking guy. I get lost in your eyes."

Helwani likes blonde Mexican guys confirmed. Always knew he was gay.

Funny, I don't think he really is that good looking. Attractive, but nothing special.
He's not.. that's why I was able to compliment him. Still has pretty eyes though. Complimenting a dude not as good looking as you is easy.

Dude looks like the Geico caveman wtf is Ariel smoking???

Pretty sure it was just to make the transition lighthearted as he had him move the phone.

I've seen people say the diaz bros are handsome and I dont see it to put it nicely.
I think it must be kind of like women attractive to ugly musicians. Mick Jagger for example. That is one ugly motherfucker but women would drop there panties in a second for that dude.

I said not *that* good looking.
I think he tries to make himself look less attractive by not shaving and looking like a bum at times. He's not fooling anybody.

Last edited:
It is interesting that in today's society, it is more okay for a man to say this to another man than to a woman.
What do you mean "interesting?" do you mean like "weird"? Weird to not objectify woman for their looks? Well pardon some of us if we like to be a little weird.
Do you have other forms of social media? I'd prefer to slam you on Twitter for this abusive way of thinking that you're endorsing

<24>
<BirdieOwn>

LUL at "good looking guy"

oie_OGVh8iAOWN6e-696x392.jpg

He looks like Steph Curry younger and smaller brother

Back