Ariel Helwani to Ortega: "Brian, you're such a goodlooking guy. I get lost in your eyes."

Lots of divisiveness on Ortega's looks.

He is somewhere in the spectrum between beauty and unsighly caveman, not classically handsome, which makes me people think he's either extremely gorgeous or an unsightly neanderthal.

One thing that helps all MMA fighters is youth and extremely low body fat% which puts almost all of them into model potential.

I think with the dreamy eyes the beard really brings it together by covering the rest of his face and helps his off the beat looks like the beard helped previous undesirables Conor McGregor and Bigfoot Silva, of course, Brian is better looking than those two.

Kinda weird looking white guy
i

Okay here we go, really brings out the "I'm a dreamy blue eyed latino" appeal.

Last edited:
I can't say I'm surprised.

Ortega looks like a dope. There are many better looking fighters

Ariel Helwani gay confirmed.

Crismille sang it better than Debbie.

Haha

Only in the Philippines yo.
Was like 9 or 10 when Debbie vs Tiffany and Susanna and the bangles were in play.
I admit Growuing up in the Midwest, i had a crush on Debbie back then, but not nearly as much as Susanna Hoffs.

Anyway, yeah here I can’t turn a corner without hearing 80s pop... sung at all times by a vendor or service worker or what not.

I swear to god I hear Lionel Ritchie at least 3 times a month lol.

Ehh... good times and funny shit, I guess.

So what Ariel likes dick combat sports needs to get over homophobia.

Could have been the first bisexual champ we all have been waiting for to bring new $$$ to UFC. Shame on Max for beating him.

If I was Brian Ortega I'd fuck me

Back