Ariel on ESPN gig: "I think we (Dana & I) have a pretty solid working relationship"

Those two need to just fuck and get it over with already.

Sounds like that guy who starts going out with a girl and thinks he is the only one shes seeing

The part where he says he doesnt take shots is so bullshit. He takes shots at Dana all the time.

If I remember correctly, Ariella said that someone at the UFC got physical with him during a meeting. I get the feeling Dana might have put his hands on Ariella.

I thought it was Lorenzo's security (unless there was a few instances)

"we have a very good working relationship,"

MQ5YP5.gif

If I remember correctly, Ariella said that someone at the UFC got physical with him during a meeting. I get the feeling Dana might have put his hands on Ariella.

Front Row Brian said it was Dana's bodyguards, after Ariel asked Chuck Liddell about fighting Jon Jones backstage at UFC 172.

Could be something to it, Dana is overprotective of Chuck

Ariel's probably using a potential civil lawsuit from the time the goon roughed him up as his "invincibility" cheat code.

I am not in the camp that he shilled for UFC when he was with Fox.
He was too pro Bellator for that

but he certainly had an anti-UFC agenda once canned.

This. You can definitely tell the tone with Ariel changes when either a company gets at him or a fighter ignores him. For example he changed his tone with Rousey for refusing media.

Front Row Brian said it was Dana's bodyguards, after Ariel asked Chuck Liddell about fighting Jon Jones backstage at UFC 172.

Could be something to it, Dana is overprotective of Chuck

FRB is more wrong than right

Ariel's right, Dana does answer his questions (as much as he answers anyone's questions) at the pressers. Although I did notice they wouldn't show Ariel on camera at a recent presser, and I'd bet money that was Dana's call, lol.

You can have Bubby if you want it, just say the word.

Fuck that other guy, you've had that AV forever.
Lol thanks, Petey. Don't think I forgot where this av came from either. I'll stick with Ellis, though.

Lol thanks, Petey. Don't think I forgot where this av came from either. I'll stick with Ellis, though.

Cool. If you ever change your mind, let me know and it's yours.

AU0FWXS.gif

Back