Arizona rancher shares 25-minute video of armed immigrants sneaking across his property into the US

I’d try to find a better source than the daily mail. Not saying I think it’s fake. But I just don’t trust the dailymail

The best people.

They're all dreamers!

A little startling but more evidence is needed.

I have it on good authority from hack savage that the borders are fine and that illegals make places safer. Yeah, you heard me, not asking who somebody is or what they're doing from a country run by druglords with the highest kidnapping rate in the world is safer than asking why they want to come here. Is this thing on?

Last edited:
Yes because "legal" citizens would never do this. SMDH

If they are armed it sounds like they will slot into the native 'culture' perfectly .

Living in southern AZ most my life this is almost daily life for ranchers by border but I’d rather have someone from NYNY tell me thier opinion is better

If you come into my country illegal and armed, no reason why it shouldn't be death on sight to you.

Why does this person want to make everyone else pay for a fence around his property? That's not a very "small government" thing to do, is it?

When a person considers how much money and effort it takes to deal with these illegals once they have crossed, a wall is cheap in comparison. Courts, lawyers, healthcare, police officers, jailing an illegal etc.

Think.

I see the usual deflection by the normal people when there is video evidence of the problem.

I'm sure they will play the race card and say the rancher was racist to even record these fine people.

Yes because "legal" citizens would never do this. SMDH
hmmm

I'm sure you can show me some vids of Americans leaping the border to mexico and canada armed with guns?

Back