Arizona rancher shares 25-minute video of armed immigrants sneaking across his property into the US

It's SUPER fucking fishy.
its why I never felt sorry for that Reserve Marine that 'accidentally' crossed the border into Mexico w/ weapons in his truck and got locked up for like a year or whatever

1) how do you accidentally cross a protected border?
2) let that ridiculousness slide, he forgot he had weapons on him?

cmon bruh

its why I never felt sorry for that Reserve Marine that 'accidentally' crossed the border into Mexico w/ weapons in his truck and got locked up for like a year or whatever

1) how do you accidentally cross a protected border?
2) let that ridiculousness slide, he forgot he had weapons on him?

cmon bruh
The only thing that concerned me with that was didn't that dude have some pretty verifiable mental conditions?

I’ve fought wildfires down on the AZ border.
Pretty common to find trees with full AR-15 magazines taped to trees that coyotes stash. And I’ve seen plenty of “rape trees” which are a chilling sight.

Some of this video is suspect to me; particularly the armed guys (coyotes, I assume) using horses. I haven’t seen horses used, but I could be wrong. You’re a lot more obtrusive traveling by horse. They don’t want that.

I’m a pretty liberal guy, but I’m absolutely fine with letting ranchers shoot foreign trespassers if those trespassers are armed. I think we would see a pretty big reduction in coyotes ferrying illegals if they started getting picked off at 800 yards by ranchers sitting on a high points.

Yes, if. We don't see any concrete proof in that video, I see a lot of people walking around in groups, it's really upsetting and scary tbh but I'm not 100% sure it's real.

Canada won't even let you in their country if you have a weed related charge on your record. But we're considered crazy Nazis if we don't want rapist murderer thieves sneaking over here and reaping all the benefits of our welfare programs with no recourse.

The daily mail sourcing the daily caller?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/

So its probably fake. Nice.
Crisis actors

200w.webp
Just because Trump is a cunt doesn't mean illegal immigration isn't a problem.

But yeah, those were crisis actors.

Are you all privy to some information about this story? Why would you think these are crisis actors? Are you in denial, or just being sarcastic?

Are you all privy to some information about this story? Why would you think these are crisis actors? Are you in denial, or just being sarcastic?

The daily mail and daily caller have reputations for making stuff up

The daily mail and daily caller have reputations for making stuff up

Don't know much about Daily Mail, but there have been several news stories that Daily Caller covered that other outlets refused to cover. I find that refreshing. What stories did they allegedly make up?

Canada won't even let you in their country if you have a weed related charge on your record. But we're considered crazy Nazis if we don't want rapist murderer thieves sneaking over here and reaping all the benefits of our welfare programs with no recourse.

If you're Somalian Canada will allow you in on an express visa and then allow a minimum of ten (10) plus 'family' members to come along with you.

Open borders are NOT the future, regardless of what people in California want you to think there is zero evidence to think one day borders will be an open free for all.

This cannot be said enough times.

Any other country does it???....cool, it’s their right.

The USA does it???.....racist, bigot, trump, blah blah blah....

Stay on topic. This is the source:
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/06/...&utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_medium=Social

If you wish to accuse this rancher of staging the video with "crisis actors", or Carlson's The Daily Caller of participating in propaganda, then focus on that claim, and on what makes this specific story or news unreliable. For example, when I criticized the Gateway Pundit, it was never difficult to qualify what they were alleging that had no material basis.

Nobody who knows the Daily Caller is oblivious to their right-wing tilt, but the same can be said for MSNBC, for example, so unless the content in question is editorial in nature, then there is little point in focusing on editorial biases,

Mexico has 30,000 murders a year and is a chaotic mess. Why would you not want illegals from that country?
wow ,just look at all the food they are bringing in.

Stay on topic. This is the source:
https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/06/...&utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_medium=Social

If you wish to accuse this rancher of staging the video with "crisis actors", or Carlson's The Daily Caller of participating in propaganda, then focus on that claim, and on what makes this specific story or news unreliable. For example, when I criticized the Gateway Pundit, it was never difficult to qualify what they were alleging that had no material basis.

Nobody who knows the Daily Caller is oblivious to their right-wing tilt, but the same can be said for MSNBC, for example, so unless the content in question is editorial in nature, then there is little point in focusing on editorial biases,

They might be Mexican sure, but how do we know they aren't American citizens too?

Also, this could be people playing capture the flag. How the hell do we know all the people in this video are illegals? How do we prove this?

Plenty of Americans larp like this, with all the gear etc.

An Arizona rancher has set up surveillance cameras on his property to film the number of immigrants, drug mules and human smugglers who he claims regularly use his property as a gateway to the United States.

John Chilton, 79, managed to capture hours of footage of illegal immigrants crossing over the US-Mexico border onto his 50,000-acre property in Arivaca.

In a 25-minute video obtained by the Daily Caller, Chilton's cameras show a steady stream of people, including some dressed in camouflage and brandishing guns, trespassing on his ranch.

The remote area is known for drug and migrant smuggling.

A US Border Patrol agent was wounded on Chilton's property back in June when he was shot while canvassing the area.

Chilton said at the time the agent was struck in the leg and the hand, but several bullets also struck his protective vest.

Looks like an invasion.

An Arizona rancher has set up surveillance cameras on his property to film the number of immigrants, drug mules and human smugglers who he claims regularly use his property as a gateway to the United States.

John Chilton, 79, managed to capture hours of footage of illegal immigrants crossing over the US-Mexico border onto his 50,000-acre property in Arivaca.

In a 25-minute video obtained by the Daily Caller, Chilton's cameras show a steady stream of people, including some dressed in camouflage and brandishing guns, trespassing on his ranch.

The remote area is known for drug and migrant smuggling.

A US Border Patrol agent was wounded on Chilton's property back in June when he was shot while canvassing the area.

Chilton said at the time the agent was struck in the leg and the hand, but several bullets also struck his protective vest.

They are all just dreamers woman and children. Nothing to get excited about!
YOU CANT CONNECT THEM TO ANY SPIKE IN CRIME STATS

Back