Arizona Rep. Trent Franks to resign - asked two ex-staffers to be surrogates to carry his child...

I suspect that the essentially preemptive resignation means we'll never get a totally clear picture what happened

ahoy Limbo Pete,

congrats on your promotion to the bridge.

the men who are guilty of rape and sexual harassment need to run backwards naked through a field of dildos.

but what if the House Committee on Ethics hold hearings and exonerates Mr. Franks?

is it, "well, that's tough luck, but no one said life is fair."?

- IGIT

Last edited:
hiya again PolishHeadlock,

i get that. many people feel that way, though i don't.

he married a very young lady - and has stayed married to her for two decades. as long as she's reached the age of consent, i'm kind of a "live and let live" sort of fellow.

perhaps you did not see my edit, so i'll pose the question to you here;

if the House Committee on Ethics exonerates Mr. Franks - and for that matter, Senator Franken - what then?

just..."sorry to ruin you publicly in such a terrible manner? my bad?"

- IGIT

Of course.

I didn't reach a conclusion on Franken and hadn't heard of Frank's until today when he had his weird "confession".

For example I think that Clarence Thomas and Michael Jackson are completely innocent. I was born in 85 so was too young to be aware of Thomas and appreciate Jackson at the time.

I think both are innocent.

I can expand on why I think every accused sexual predator is innocent or guilty if you want?

But as it stands it seems that Frank's has done something shady imo.

good late evening PolishHeadlock,

I can expand on why I think every accused sexual predator is innocent or guilty if you want?

lol, no. that won't be necessary. though it does seem that for the time being, every man who is accused is, by default, guilty.

i'm not terribly comfortable with that.

But as it stands it seems that Frank's has done something shady imo.

he's done something that i wouldn't do - and something you wouldn't do. that seems like a pretty arbitrary metric to hang a man for, though (i'm speaking metaphorically, of course).

g'nite PolishHeadlock, good talking with you.

- IGIT

If it was sexual harassment, why not label it as such?

If it was an honest ask for surrogacy, then why attack the man?

Questions that should be answered before we rush to judgement. Maybe people are so quick to rush to judgement because of the resignation?

good late evening PolishHeadlock,

lol, no. that won't be necessary. though it does seem that for the time being, every man who is accused is, by default, guilty.

i'm not terribly comfortable with that.

he's done something that i wouldn't do - and something you wouldn't do. that seems like a pretty arbitrary metric to hang a man for, though (i'm speaking metaphorically, of course).

g'nite PolishHeadlock, good talking with you.

- IGIT

Well to be fair I don't think every man is guilty.

I was always under the impression that "surrogate" automatically meant like a medical procedure. what a confusing way to pick up chicks

Wait, asking someone to be a surrogate mother is bad? I'm confused as to what the scandal is.
Even if it was an innocent request, it's still extremely inappropriate for a boss to ask his subordinate. It would create a huge conflict of interest no matter how the staffer responds.

They'll replace him with some pedophile, just watch. Its the new party platform.

Oh... I definitely think Woody Allen is a fucked up teenager groomer.

I think Jerry Seinfeld and Paul Walker also groomed teenage girls when they were in there 30s and 40s.
Seinfeld dated a 17 year old and apparently did not know she was 17 when he met her. I never heard of her claiming that was a lie... So I'll assume that's the truth. She was hot as fuck though.

This is his account -

Also this could get a whole lot uglier quickly if this is true -

Winter is coming.

And it's gonna be bi-partisan. Franks(AZ) and Farentold(TX) are two Republicans known/named, and Robin Kihuen(NV) is a Dem being asked by party to resign but is trying to fight it. On top of Conyers who is resigning and Franken who resigned today.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess there's more to it than surrogacy. Something along the lines of 'you're so pretty. how would you like to have my baby'.

Seinfeld dated a 17 year old and apparently did not know she was 17 when he met her. I never heard of her claiming that was a lie... So I'll assume that's the truth. She was hot as fuck though.

giphy.gif

Of course.

I didn't reach a conclusion on Franken and hadn't heard of Frank's until today when he had his weird "confession".

For example I think that Clarence Thomas and Michael Jackson are completely innocent. I was born in 85 so was too young to be aware of Thomas and appreciate Jackson at the time.

I think both are innocent.

funny-surprised-monkey.jpg

Michael Jackson is guilty, man. And I think Thomas is, too.

Back