Arizona State Superintendent puts Creationist on panel to review standards on teaching of Evolution

Why do people create issues where none should be created? Other than to cause a ruckus what's the point?

Some of the schools here in Oklahoma can't get certified teachers to teach actual curriculum. Why in the world would I want them to try and throw their two cents regarding creation into the mix?

Leave that to me as a parent or their Sunday School class . . .

Not really a big deal. On one hand, I don't want a creationist involved in anyway with my children's education. On the other hand, I know there is nothing they could say that would make my children believe that horse sh!t.

Since when did scientists become a bunch of assholes? The guy specifically said he did not advocate bringing the bible into the classroom and is in favor of teaching evolution, and I'm supposed to be outraged over what? The fucking arrogance of these nerds to not even want how life began to be thought about at all is stunning. Evolution starts after life already began, so are we supposed to just start on chapter 2 because you haven't figured out what's in chapter 1?

Creationists aren't trying to figure out what's in chapter 1 though. They're just making shit up.

Creationists aren't trying to figure out what's in chapter 1 though. They're just making shit up.
Making what up? There isn't any viable explanation for chapter 1, they just know what they don't want said with no offer of anything else. Sort your shit out and offer a reasonable explanation and then come back with what you don't want mentioned.

You cannot complain about this and be OK with schools pushing the Baskin Robbins version of gender.
Or "white privilege", or any of the other crap they are pushing these days.

Making what up? There isn't any viable explanation for chapter 1, they just know what they don't want said with no offer of anything else. Sort your shit out and offer a reasonable explanation and then come back with what you don't want mentioned.

Are you referring to Abiogenesis as chapter 1?

Are you referring to Abiogenesis as chapter 1?
Come on, bud. Are you suggesting abiogenesis is the settled science that should definitely be taken as fact with no alternative or any suggestion or looking into anything else? You're that confident in abiogenesis?

Come on, bud. Are you suggesting abiogenesis is the settled science that should definitely be taken as fact with no alternative or any suggestion or looking into anything else? You're that confident in abiogenesis?

No, I didn't say that. I was just confirming what you were referring to.
I would say there is some strong science to support it, but it's certainly not fact.

I think its about time Christians get some representation in our schools science curriculum.
We should also teach the dangers of moonlight in physics and the specifics of luciferian pansexuals in gender studies class.

Why not? I doubt he's the only person on the board. All opinions should be represented.

Since when did scientists become a bunch of assholes? The guy specifically said he did not advocate bringing the bible into the classroom and is in favor of teaching evolution, and I'm supposed to be outraged over what? The fucking arrogance of these nerds to not even want how life began to be thought about at all is stunning. Evolution starts after life already began, so are we supposed to just start on chapter 2 because you haven't figured out what's in chapter 1?
We teach what we know. We admit when we don't know something.
We question how life began. We have theories. But theories need testing and reproduction.

What we don't do is fill in the gaps of what is known.

We need to teach about Nephilim as well.

@Ripskater @Thai Domi GTFIH!!

I'm good with this.

Evolution is merely an UNPROVEN doctrine of the Materialistic Religion, which happens to be the official State Religion.

As far as the Nephilim go, Jesus said the conditions of the world prior to His return would be identical to those prior to the flood, so they're probably already here.

Here's a page out of their curriculum

77685121d2fe5d7fdfa737e597f399ab.jpg

The only animal the bible records Jesus riding (not including Revelation) was a donkey, when He entered Jerusalem to offer Himself as a sacrifice so you could have eternal life, @Revolver.
<20>
<20>

Anyone who believes dinosaurs were on the ark doesn’t belong anywhere near education.

I laugh in the face of anyone who says dinosaurs were on the ark.

The facts are clear: nothing older than prehistoric mammals were on Noah's boat.

stufftoblowyourmind-23-2013-06-Arctocyon-feature.jpg

Sorry but only facts and evidence should get representation in school science curriculum.

Quick question: What constitutes a fact and who determines it? An expert? If so, what determines an expert? A group of people agreeing that what a person believes falls in line with what they believe?

We teach what we know. We admit when we don't know something.
We question how life began. We have theories. But theories need testing and reproduction.

What we don't do is fill in the gaps of what is known.
Correct. This guy never once suggested teaching creationism as fact. He suggested telling kids all the theories to make up their own minds. I don't believe in creationism, but nobody suggested teaching it as fact.

Back