Arm Spin Throw Knockout

Anyone watch Titan FC on fight pass last night?

In the main event, this dude got face plant KO’d by an arm spin throw. Really savage.

I wonder if it was a lack of experience on the uke’s side.

I've seen this happen before, sometimes the UKE will sprawl back and the arm spin is thrown with such force that the UKE will bang their head on the mat and get KO'd. In 1996 a kid who was a decent wrestler (but not great) knocked out a Michigan state champion with an arm spin. The kid went unconscious so he could not continue giving the match to his opponent.

well i'm an idiot and just posted the same thread. he's done the exact same thing before.

well i'm an idiot and just posted the same thread. he's done the exact same thing before.

Wow, that's amazing.

I practiced that throw a lot. Don't use it yet but, man, it scares people when they first learn about it.

Seoi Otoshi by s wrassler who doesn't know how to protect his Uke and an Uke who doesn't know how to protect himself with Ukemi.

Imagine that on pavement?

That's why Judo is the best!

Boy isn't it fun watching MMA babes in the woods discover stuff that's been done for a century.

Seoi Otoshi by s wrassler who doesn't know how to protect his Uke and an Uke who doesn't know how to protect himself with Ukemi.

Boy isn't it fun watching MMA babes in the woods discover stuff that's been done for a century.

You’re going to claim that an arm throw is a modern Japanese innovation?

You can just as easily get knocked out yourself with this move. That's what my cat said.

But wrestlers do know and use this throw.

Last edited:
But wrestlers do know and use this throw.
Rinse and repeat.....

"by a rassler who doesn't know how to....)

Should a said 2 rasslers cause a Judoka would have known to protect himself.

LOL!

Rinse and repeat.....

"by a rassler who doesn't know how to....)

Should a said 2 rasslers cause a Judoka would have known to protect himself.

LOL!
You're implying that all judokas know how to protect themselves and training partner in this move, but wrestlers who use and drill that throw are not. How is that?

You're implying that all judokas know how to protect themselves and training partner in this move, but wrestlers who use and drill that throw are not. How is that?
So salty!

Obviously these guys didn't!

Stop waisting my short Sherdog morning time!

Let it go!

Didn’t you know that if you give it a Japanese name then it’s no longer a part of wrestling? They’re just brutes after all who don’t understand sheer technique.

Back