Armbars should not stop fights

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We've seen guys come back from KO and win by KO. Are you telling me that a guy can not come back from a broken arm? It's been done before. If a fighter chooses not to tap and keep fighting after his arm is snapped, the ref should not stop the fight.

<LikeReally5>

JUST BLEED much?

It's early today, but I think we've found our stupidest thread of the day already.

Hm. Not sure if trolling...

11sn1a.jpg

We've seen guys come back from KO and win by KO. Are you telling me that a guy can not come back from a broken arm? It's been done before. If a fighter chooses not to tap and keep fighting after his arm is snapped, the ref should not stop the fight.

Give up? GIVE UP??

give up 4.png

Go roll and get caught in an armbar, tell me how well you would be fighting if that happened to you in a fight with your arm breaking.
#wasteland

That would be great in an alternate world where everyone only fights once and then is permanently disfigured.

That would be great in an alternate world where everyone only fights once and then is permanently disfigured.
Arms heal pretty fast. Probably quicker than how far back a loss would set you. Brain damage is much worse and an accepted part of the sport anyways. Broken arm aint shit

It's early today, but I think we've found our stupidest thread of the day already.

If this poster is truly this stupid, he must have more than one account to explain his 'likes' to 'posts' ratio.

<26>

Arms heal pretty fast. Probably quicker than how far back a loss would set you. Brain damage is much worse and an accepted part of the sport anyways. Broken arm aint shit
That's because the fight is generally stopped when the arm breaks. What if the person tried to keep fighting, striking, grappling, and getting struck and grappled with that arm?

Yea, fighters should harden up. Ref should only stop a fight when fighters enter the coma stage.
giphy.gif

I mean as long as the fighter doesnt want to tap i dont see a reason to end the fight but the corner should throw in the towel, if you let your fighter fight with a broken arm in the hope that he will somehow win that would be weak.

If you've just got your arm snapped you ain't fucking fighting back from that. You are screaming in pain with every movement making shit worse.

TS has never had an injury or rolled, he is 12 years old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back