Armed Man Shot by Chicago PD, Protests Erupt Anyway

Jeez, at least the protesters in Pittsburgh have a somewhat viable argument on their side, even though the kid in question wasn’t as innocent as they made him out to be.

Nobody is oppressed in America in 2018.
This is factually untrue. It would be more true to say that everyone is oppressed in some way. But systemically the only oppressed group relative to all other groups is poor white male and it is very easy to prove.

Jeez, at least the protesters in Pittsburgh have a somewhat viable argument on their side, even though the kid in question wasn’t as innocent as they made him out to be.

Per the protesters, I once had a black friend explain to me why he regarded OJ Simpson as innocent even while accepting that he had probably killed his wife and Ron Goldman. The argument went something like black people have gotten railroaded by the criminal justice system so many times that if one goes our way I’m just going to take it and say he’s innocent. It made me realize how, for many of these protesters, there’s probably no need for or attempt to formulate a rational, cogent argument for their protests. It’s just this is the side of the line I’m standing on and that’s all there is to it.

Why do the police let people riot over justified shootings?

You jump on a cop car. Swat should rush in and bum f evryone.

Liberals say let them have their temper tantrum. It's hot out.

They will get tired and get back to doing nothing in a few days.

Per the protesters, I once had a black friend explain to me why he regarded OJ Simpson as innocent even while accepting that he had probably killed his wife and Ron Goldman. The argument went something like black people have gotten railroaded by the criminal justice system so many times that if one goes our way I’m just going to take it and say he’s innocent. It made me realize how, for many of these protesters, there’s probably no need for or attempt to formulate a rational, cogent argument for their protests. It’s just this is the side of the line I’m standing on and that’s all there is to it.
Black people, both American and African display some of the strongest ingroup/outgroup biases of any population. This attitude is a manifestation of that.

After watching the video they released, yah that one was justified. No idea what led to the confrontation, but him going for his gun was a very poor decision on his part.

It didnt appear to be tucked into his waistband though, it looked to me like a standard carry holster. Not that it really changes anything as of right now, but the devil is always in the details.

This is factually untrue. It would be more true to say that everyone is oppressed in some way. But systemically the only oppressed group relative to all other groups is poor white male and it is very easy to prove.
Interesting distinction.
Not disagreeing, just find it an interesting way of putting it.

I was in my last year of college when the Benghazi riot/turned killing happened. There was a guy in one of my poli sci classes FROM Libya and the professor asked him if he could explain to us WHY people were going nuts over that YouTube vid that was released shortly before the Benghazi attack and his response was similar. It boiled down to essentially "their caliphs are telling them to riot because the West mocks them but I would wager at least 80% of the people in the street chanting 'death to America' don't even know what YouTube is"

Of course poor people have it bad.

I was referring to the idea that white people are an oppressed group in North America.

It's really hard to feel bad about any anti white sentiment going on since they have the least amount of barriers to success in their life due to most of society being very pro white.

Intelligent people, regardless of race, have the least amount of barriers to achieve success in life, however they still have to work extremely hard to achieve that success. You're aware whites are NOT the most well off people in the USA, right? Japanese-Americans, Chinese-Americans, Korean-Americans, Indian-Americans, Taiwanese-Americans, Iranian-Americans & a few others all have higher incomes, greater levels of education & better rates of health than white Americans. You do realise this, yes?

The statement that "most of society is very pro-white" is so laughably false, I know you can't back it up with any kind of evidence. But it'll be fun watching you try, so go ahead... give it a go.

Last edited:
surely the police shouldnt have to resort to violence since chicago is a gun free zone

Escape From New York had the right idea. Let's put a fence around the hoods, and just let them kill each other. Eventually we'll end up with a population of honest hard working people.

Escape From New York had the right idea. Let's put a fence around the hoods, and just let them kill each other. Eventually we'll end up with a population of honest hard working people.

or honestly hard to kill

You forgot a key part. Film it and profit.

How exactly are they oppressed in 2018?

I can't speak for the Canadian folks but our Indians or Native Americans are often limited to living on a reservation. Some choose to try and leave and ultimately do make something of themselves, but many never leave and are 100% dependent on a Federal handout or pay check. They can't own land and must lease grazing rights, etc. for their stock. They often live without running water or electricity.

I can't speak for the Canadian folks but our Indians or Native Americans are often limited to living on a reservation. Some choose to try and leave and ultimately do make something of themselves, but many never leave and are 100% dependent on a Federal handout or pay check. They can't own land and must lease grazing rights, etc. for their stock. They often live without running water or electricity.

The Natives in Canada are allowed to live wherever they want.

Back