Armed Man Shot by Chicago PD, Protests Erupt Anyway

I can't speak for the Canadian folks but our Indians or Native Americans are often limited to living on a reservation. Some choose to try and leave and ultimately do make something of themselves, but many never leave and are 100% dependent on a Federal handout or pay check. They can't own land and must lease grazing rights, etc. for their stock. They often live without running water or electricity.

That's the most important word right there.

We ALL have choices to make.
Everyone can choose to better their lives. Few really do, then blame others for their dissatisfaction with life.

Not comply? The eyewitness said he had a holster and no gun. The news guy admits they shot and killed the man.

'The least reliable type of evidence (eye witness) contradicts the most reliable type of evidence (video footage)? Better go with the eye witness.' - Modern liberals.

I can't speak for the Canadian folks but our Indians or Native Americans are often limited to living on a reservation. Some choose to try and leave and ultimately do make something of themselves, but many never leave and are 100% dependent on a Federal handout or pay check. They can't own land and must lease grazing rights, etc. for their stock. They often live without running water or electricity.

they have the same rights as any other citizen plus many of them get extra benefits. The problems within the reservations aren't the people who don't live on them.

While historically POC have had it a lot worse, white racism is still a thing. Let me ask you this... Who would have an easier time growing up in 2018. A white kid coming up in a majority black school and neighborhood, or a black kid coming up in a majority white school and an all black neighborhood.

POC are not held to the same standard when it comes to racism either. Labeling white people as racist is basically the POC's N-word these days, because it's a way for them to have power. White people can have their lives and careers ruined for getting labeled a racist or a bigot in this day and age.
Preach

What do you mean this?
He means they pass kids to the next grade that shouldn't be. They don't learn how to problem solve by doing this and it benefits no one. It only makes things worse. They never get a chance to figure things out on their own or with some more help. They just get shoved to the next grade not nowing shit. Eventually they fail out of school or are gifted a degree. Either way, it's producing a worthless human being.

Last edited:
I'm not even going to attempt to defend the reservation system, because only a fool would attempt that.

But something that is self imposed is not oppression.

I get that there are a lot of pressures from the tribe. There are some first nations here that say if you leave it's a one way trip. Or if you marry outside, you're out.

I'm not even going to attempt to defend the reservation system, because only a fool would attempt that.

But something that is self imposed is not oppression.

I get that there are a lot of pressures from the tribe. There are some first nations here that say if you leave it's a one way trip. Or if you marry outside, you're out.

I get what you're saying . . . some of the situation is self-imposed for sure . . .

they have the same rights as any other citizen plus many of them get extra benefits. The problems within the reservations aren't the people who don't live on them.

I never said they didn't have the same rights as other citizens . . . and I fully understand the "benefits" you speak of . . . I'm an enrolled tribal member and have worked for an Agency providing healthcare to Indians for over 23 years.

To be fair, those people who don't live on the reservations most definitely cause many of the issues . . . they're the folks in Washington who vote on the various budgets that greatly impact reservations and programs on reservations.

That's the most important word right there.

We ALL have choices to make.
Everyone can choose to better their lives. Few really do, then blame others for their dissatisfaction with life.

Yep . . . very true.

The Natives in Canada are allowed to live wherever they want.

So are we . . . many choose to live within their traditional tribal reservation boundaries and others don't . . .

Honestly people have to carry in these hoods for self defense. CC is illegal in Chicago. Cops stop people randomly all the time looking for drugs or weapons like this. Then it's off to prison. I think the shooting is justified by the book but this country is out of control trying to profit off of sending people to prison for contraband.

why reach for your pistol after physically resisting the police?
The answer to that is obvious. He wanted to kill a cop. He failed miserably. Thank god for indisputable dash cam footage. Even that isn’t enough to silence the protesters who want to riot for free shit that they can’t afford because they don’t have jobs

Honestly people have to carry in these hoods for self defense. CC is illegal in Chicago. Cops stop people randomly all the time looking for drugs or weapons like this. Then it's off to prison. I think the shooting is justified by the book but this country is out of control trying to profit off of sending people to prison for contraband.
Luckily that pos won’t be sent to prison to live off of tax payers.

Not comply? The eyewitness said he had a holster and no gun. The news guy admits they shot and killed the man.
You mean you haven’t learned yet that eyewitnesses are full of shit?

1. Clean shoot, having a legal gun even a CCW does not give you the right to draw your weapon on the police.

2. Chicago has been racking up dead bodies for 15 years. week after week multiple people are shot and killed, the south side of Chicago sounds like Libya but THIS is the case that people in Chicago wanna riot and march in the streets about. Missed me with that bullshit, ya'll keep your shithole.
You know those people are fucked in the head when they don’t say a word about them killing each other or accidentally killing children but they riot when a cop shoots one of them in self defense

I get what you're saying . . . some of the situation is self-imposed for sure . . .
I am in no way shape or form saying either of our governments are blameless

Back