armed moron takes Hoover Dam hostage, demands real OIG report

Ballsy. Surprised he made it out alive.

CT'ers are a danger to society and we should start treating them all as potential mass shooters.

If you know someone deep into CT's you should report them to the authorities as a potential danger.
I'd say once they start seriously discussing any kind of violent action, or can't stop talking about "doing something about it" they should at least be reported. Somebody like VivaR is very much on the borderline (and he knows this). Anybody going past that, I see as a serious danger to people.

Hey guys, remind me what your thoughts on pizzagate were again....

"I'm just here for the lulz"? Really? If I go search your WR post history, would you honestly say it reflects someone "just here for the lulz"? We both know the answer to that. You can pretend you're somehow above all this, but you're not. You'e made posts indicating you believe the same sources that drove the idiot in the OP to do what he did.

So what's the takeaway? He actually has more conviction than you? That's the only difference I'm seeing.
Thoughts on Pizzagate? You have a May 30th 2018 join date, you weren't even around then.

Why does Pat Tillman get some bridge named after himself? Clearly there are others more worthy. Not saying Pat is a slouch either, but still.

Pizzagate, spirit cooking, derp state, Clinton demon assassins, Trumptards are pound for pound the most retarded cters ever.

Got a quote to back that up?
Deny it then. Where do you stand on these issues. Maybe potato?

FEMA death camps

Clinton demons

Soros

Pizzagate

Derp State

Secret Muslim Obama

Bin Laden death being faked

CT'ers are a danger to society and we should start treating them all as potential mass shooters.

If you know someone deep into CT's you should report them to the authorities as a potential danger.
<6>
I'd say once they start seriously discussing any kind of violent action, or can't stop talking about "doing something about it" they should at least be reported. Somebody like VivaR is very much on the borderline (and he knows this). Anybody going past that, I see as a serious danger to people.
Most people are all bark and no bite when it comes to stuff like this, even if they do talk about "doing something about it" its probably just talk and little more.

Honestly, I don't pay attention to, or give a shit about, this trivial crap. Idiots are gonna idiot.
I'm here for the lulz joe. Observing the culture wars.
Keep up the good work. Maybe start an argument about the proper color of clown shoes. Red, or blue.

HONESTLY I DONT PAY ATTENTION

HA we all know you don’t pay attention. We see your moronic posts on these boards daily.

Got a quote to back that up?

Here you go.

Hey guys, remind me what your thoughts on pizzagate were again....

Thoughts on Pizzagate? You have a May 30th 2018 join date, you weren't even around then.

When someone accuses me of something I'm not guilty of, I point out that I'm not guilty. I don't throw out the forum equivalent of "yeah well, well... your hair is stupid!". Because that makes me look dumb, and guilty.

I mean sure, maybe I'm wrong and you're just dumb. But it seems like somewhere in the garbage island made of "LOL librulz BTFO again!! MAGA'd!!!" that is your post history, a pizzagate belief likely farted out. And even if you wanna say it was in jest, all you really are is a jester. So it still counts.

But hey, prove me wrong and show me you're just dumb. Still wouldn't make the point any less accurate. The truth is, there's a whole lot of stupid people willing to believe anything if it amounts to "winning" in their eyes. And they've made plenty of appearances in the WR.

Here you go.

When someone accuses me of something I'm not guilty of, I point out that I'm not guilty. I don't throw out the forum equivalent of "yeah well, well... your hair is stupid!". Because that makes me look dumb, and guilty.

I mean sure, maybe I'm wrong and you're just dumb. But it seems like somewhere in the garbage island made of "LOL librulz BTFO again!! MAGA'd!!!" that is your post history, a pizzagate belief likely farted out. And even if you wanna say it was in jest, all you really are is a jester. So it still counts.

But hey, prove me wrong and show me you're just dumb. Still wouldn't make the point any less accurate. The truth is, there's a whole lot of stupid people willing to believe anything if it amounts to "winning" in their eyes. And they've made plenty of appearances in the WR.
He logged out instead of denying it. He probably wanted to login as his Senri account.

Here you go.

You just challenged Palis to prove he's dumb? Sounds good. I'm gonna go over here and challenge this bear to shit in the woods....

Back