armed moron takes Hoover Dam hostage, demands real OIG report

This stood out to me

"We elected you to do a duty," the man continues, apparently addressing President Trump. "You said you were going to lock certain people up when you were elected. You have yet to do that."

Sounds like you've got another rant about Jewish supremacy you'd like to get off your chest.

If i wanted to get something off my chest I would. Keep up with your shitty virtue signaling threads where you suck each others dick delusions off

This forum is incredibly rustled coupled with low IQ posting. You have a former banned poster saying I believe in something without providing quotes followed up with another poster posting a bunch of jibberish mixed with CTs (in like back to back posts, aka rustled) he is asking about and then additional rustled commentary from a dreddful poster who i shit on regularly here. Eeeek... the cringe.

{<jimmies}

I think what people mistakenly interpret as a planned and prepared "deep state" conspiracy is actually just the outward manifestation of organic, chaotic, unplanned corruption: nepotism, rewarding "friends", donor pressure, people trying to cling to power, etc. Money has a lot of influence in the American political system, comparatively to other western countries, so the doors are wide open for that.

That is exactly what it is. But infowars watching inbreds have to believe there is some master plan behind it. Usually to reinforce thier stupid world view that often involves some sort of racism or bigotry. Or better yet, classism. There are plenty of corporate/moderate dems that are guilty of this too .

So we have a bat shit crazy take over something.

You know there is a big, very big difference between a believing some crazy shit might be true and taking a damn hostage.

There is quite a range in the bat shit crazy.

And part of that range is not knowing the difference between the actions.

You know there is a big, very big difference between a believing some crazy shit might be true and taking a damn hostage.

EDIT: I didn't quite get what you were saying. nm.

Last edited:

Here is the difference. 2 infowar watching conspiracy theorists cant distinguish fantasy from reality. One snaps and takes action against thier imaginary foes. The other hasn't snapped yet and is content in spreading thier made up bull shit any wear they can.

Here is the difference. 2 infowar watching conspiracy theorists cant distinguish fantasy from reality. One snaps and takes action against thier imaginary foes. The other hasn't snapped yet and is content in spreading thier made up bull shit any wear they can.

You can watch all the bull shit you want and talk all the bull shit you want as long as you meet the free speech guide lines.

99% of the people will only talk.

And they should be able to, within the law.

This forum is incredibly rustled coupled with low IQ posting. You have a former banned poster saying I believe in something without providing quotes followed up with another poster posting a bunch of jibberish mixed with CTs (in like back to back posts, aka rustled) he is asking about and then additional rustled commentary from a dreddful poster who i shit on regularly here. Eeeek... the cringe.

{<jimmies}
And still no answering of any questions. Concession accepted and another scalp on the trophy wall
<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

Hey guys, remind me what your thoughts on pizzagate were again....

"I'm just here for the lulz"? Really? If I go search your WR post history, would you honestly say it reflects someone "just here for the lulz"? We both know the answer to that. You can pretend you're somehow above all this, but you're not. You'e made posts indicating you believe the same sources that drove the idiot in the OP to do what he did.

So what's the takeaway? He actually has more conviction than you? That's the only difference I'm seeing.
<NoneOfMy>

Yeah, but wouldn't a detailed effort to debunk certain conspiracies feed them as well? Possibly even more so?

I think in the past, the media could be trusted enough to take on these conspiracies head on, and people would be inclined to trust them, but now? Psssh, they've all lost the trust of the people, so any effort made to tackle these conspiracies would be immediately met with skepticism.
That is a current conspiracy, that the current media cant be trusted. You just have to shake your head when you see people as yourself say this stuff and not even realize you've been hoodwinked and repeat this garbage.

Please tell me of ONE media outlet that lies more than Trump himself or Fox News? It is ONLY Trump and Fox pushing the false narrative about "fake media". Its ridiculous.

At least he's the one open Donald Trump supporter willing to call the POTUS out on his campaign lying. All the others fell in line long ago like their Obama and Bush counterparts.

Useful idiots.
(this guy is an idiot too, just in a different way)

Back