Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Looks like him same muscular genetics

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its crazy how of all his sons this one looks the most like him and has his muscle genetics he is only 19 and is 6 foot 3, if this kid took up some gear he would be a beast. Its also great to see Arnold spending time with his love child, a lot of guys like Karl Malone for example want nothing to do with their children from affairs
4507428-0-image-a-1_1537774273975.jpg

48C6F71B00000578-0-image-m-129_1517453564186.jpg

3795423B00000578-3769522-image-m-36_1472751537535.jpg

embed_joseph_baena_FFN_JDFF_051616_52059475.jpg

48C7898A00000578-0-image-m-134_1517453605933.jpg

Last edited:
Compare Joseph to Arnolds other son who Arnold had the same year lol, I think Arnold impregnated Maria and his maid the same year, and they are both 19? He has the biggest cankles

Christopher+Schwarzenegger+Maria+Shriver+Christopher+BU5AMvZ9gHcl.jpg

Call me crazy but it looks like that kid has better genetics than his pops.

Arnold knows what's up; bet he's still pounding out his mum too.

Compare Joseph to Arnolds other son who Arnold had the same year lol, I think Arnold impregnated Maria and his maid the same year, and they are both 19? He has the biggest cankles

I refuse to believe that kid is in any way related to Arnold

The Oktoberfest pic is cool. Arnie almost looks human.

<6>

He clearly likes the love child better. He took him out drinking at octoberfest while the fat kid is stuck walking his purse dog.

Jesus Christ, how does a fucking 19 year old related to Arnold have fucking Cankles.

<6>

He clearly likes the love child better. He took him out drinking at octoberfest while the fat kid is stuck walking his purse dog.
Arnold only associates with alphas. Arnie is the only guy tho can secretly father a child for 18 years and still be loved..

dude went from being the GOAT legend of bodybuilding, to being the #1 box office hit in Hollywood with an atrocious accent and weird unmarketable name, to the governor of California, to secretly fathering kids, and STILL saved his career

life GOAT

Last edited:

He's too rich to have those cankles

<6>

He knew it was his son, its a fucked up situation Arnold felt the guilt about what he did kept it secret, apparently Arnold took his love child everywhere so they had a relationship until the boy was 12, Arnol would take him to school, get ice cream etc, Arnold was taking care of his son at least but the way this happened is fucked up. Arnolds other kids were very close to this boy too, but now they refuse to speak to him after revealing he is their brother by an affair with a nanny that they treated like a second mom.

Thats fucked up to be honest, its not their half brothers fault, they need to grow up already its Arnold and that maids fault not the boy thats still your brother.

This kid is like his pops though strong minded, other kids in his situation would be goth and weak and depressed, bitter, and crying a river, this boy is smiling and confident as fuck lol no pitty party at all.

No wonder Arnold like spending time with him more than his other kids. like father like son.

Looks like there was more than one unfaithful spouse in that marriage.

I find it really hard to believe that an extreme genetic outlier like Arnold spawned that tubby piece of garbage.

Imagine Maria's face when she was introduced to the housekeepers son (who was almost a teen at that time and had already developed into a spitting image of Arnold).

Brutal.

The bastard child should challenge the others to a life or death match for the right to be Arnold's only child.

Looks like there was more than one unfaithful spouse in that marriage.

I find it really hard to believe that an extreme genetic outlier like Arnold spawned that tubby piece of garbage.

I think Arnold wasnt satisfied with his sons, he wanted a son who would carry his physical conan genetics it swhy he slept with the Barbarian maid.

Shriver genetics are a bit weak they overpowered arnolds, with the maid Arnold was able to find a good genetic match, so the boy was able to grow genetically like his father.

Whats interesting is Arnold banged up Maria and his maid at pretty much the same time, I think Chris his son from his marriage and Joe his love chiild are also around the same age only a few days apart, Chris and Joe were like brothers before they knew they were brothers, its weird how Arnolds kids no longer acknowledge the boy finding out he is their half brother, to me thats messed up its not the boys fault they are childish in that regard so all of a sudden you wont talk to the love child because of what your father did?

Arnold is GOAT male human.

Guinness Book of World Records called Schwarzenegger "the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world"

Damn fucking right.

Maria probably cheated on Schwarzenegger with Tom Arnold to produce 'ol Cankles McSadface over there.

Arnold is finally spending time with his bastard child. His son that he had with Maria is an absolute disgrace to Arnold and the Kennedy clan.

Imagine Maria's face when she was introduced to the housekeepers son (who was almost a teen at that time and had already developed into a spitting image of Arnold).

Brutal.

Maria said in a previous interview that Arnold was a good man he even took care of the maids son and took him to disneyland and took care of the boy as if it was his own son ouchl, looking back Maria must have been pissed its like some shocking painful shit arnold did the reason Arnold was taking that maids son everywhere was because Arnold knew it was his son lol

I also read people who would visit the house would mistaken the boy for Arnolds son and say that boy looks like Arnold.

Its hilarous that it's the poor housekeepers son who carries on the iconic good looks, brawn and masculinity which helped make Arnold a household name.

Must suck to be a Kennedy.

Back