Arnold Schwarzenegger's Son Looks like him same muscular genetics

Cool, so instead of playing videogames and eating doritos 24/7 instead hire a personal trainer and go at it 3 hours a day and spend the rest playing videogames.

Why would he want to?

funny how the kid he had with his maid looks like a man and the one he had with his hot ass wife looks like a blob with high estrogen

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-et-ses-deux-fils_width1024.jpg

the funny thing is that canklesboy is probabily the best looking in the family, like that chubby schoolmate youve had in highschool and when he started working out began looking amazing. Those bit overweight guys have usually the best base. This one also has great face feature, hair and freakin blue eyes. Only problem is that he eats his weight in food everyday.

Maria said in a previous interview that Arnold was a good man he even took care of the maids son and took him to disneyland and took care of the boy as if it was his own son ouchl, looking back Maria must have been pissed its like some shocking painful shit arnold did the reason Arnold was taking that maids son everywhere was because Arnold knew it was his son lol

I also read people who would visit the house would mistaken the boy for Arnolds son and say that boy looks like Arnold.
There is actually a video from some Eauropean show that feature Arnold's good friend and bodyguard, Ole, and there was a scene where he went to Arnold's restaurant in Santa Monica. Ole "mistook" the love child for Arnold's son. He said, "It's amazing how dark your son is." Arnold gives a stern look to him and says, "That's not my son, the other one is."

There is actually a video from some Eauropean show that feature Arnold's good friend and bodyguard, Ole, and there was a scene where he went to Arnold's restaurant in Santa Monica. Ole "mistook" the love child for Arnold's son. He said, "It's amazing how dark your son is." Arnold gives a stern look to him and says, "That's not my son, the other one is."
lol man a lot of people mistaken the boy for Arnolds son, he had the same red skin tone of Arnold, I think Arnold has some Indian blood in his family, because of how red and dark his skin is, none of his kids has his skin tone accept for that love child.

Has this been posted. Its from a couple of years ago, he should be more buff now.

^ lmao!! They’re just taking the piss now haha

That boy is royalty and i bet arnold is glad he doesnt have to hide him anymore

Arnold is certainly an extraordinary figure but I didn't realise some people actually worshipped him like ITT.

I'm guessing the Shriver was a spoiled brat. Normally, kids want to take part in the same activities as their parents, especially if one of the parents was really good at something.

Compare Joseph to Arnolds other son who Arnold had the same year lol, I think Arnold impregnated Maria and his maid the same year, and they are both 19? He has the biggest cankles

Christopher+Schwarzenegger+Maria+Shriver+Christopher+BU5AMvZ9gHcl.jpg
What’s wrong with the boys legs? Ankles just up and ran off, never to be seen again.

I think we might know who the culprit is... It seems the Kennedy side anatomy is not familiar with ankles.

What’s wrong with the boys legs? Ankles just up and ran off, never to be seen again.
Maria+Shriver+Leaving+Meeting+Brentwood+8wtVDDOFMpwl.jpg

The son with cankles is just cultivating mass.

You sound fat
the funny thing is that canklesboy is probabily the best looking in the family, like that chubby schoolmate youve had in highschool and when he started working out began looking amazing. Those bit overweight guys have usually the best base. This one also has great face feature, hair and freakin blue eyes. Only problem is that he eats his weight in food everyday.

man, that is nasty lol. i think with arnold, he just saw an easy lay with her. maybe he didn't even want the kid, but didn't pull out in time. who knows.
If her face wasnt hideous id hit it, her body in that pic was thick, alot of times those thick chicks are the best lay, the best puss i ever had were thick chicks not fat but girls with huge tits wide hips and ass no guts, hourglass shape like amber rose.

Also thise thick girls give head like no other.

Skinny girls are okay but something about squeezing a soft plump ass while she is riding you and sucking on her huge dangling tits nothing beats it.

Back