Arrested with 11 children held in squalor. -New Mexico

Damn if he actually taught them and accomplished that....That would be an Oscar Worthy Movie.

That's fucked up. Hopefully any psychological damage done to these kids can be treated, and they can be productive members of society after all of this. I'm glad they didn't accomplish their goals with these kids.

when do the nationwide sweeps for islamic extremist compounds commence?

Progressives in NY like De Blasio and Cuomo have enabled this by refusing to target the radical clerics like his father cuz racism!

Progressives in NY like De Blasio and Cuomo have enabled this by refusing to target the radical clerics like his father cuz racism!
excellent point. In fact, lets all be charged and prosecuted for the sins of our fathers. White people can go first. Let me know when you have our reparations ready.

Islamic extremism....we need more of these types in the USA!!!!

206ba48a5a0458551b954701077334cb4c6ce65a61e9f750dc16dd2187baaa34_1.jpg

Crazy. I was just talking to my wife about something like this a couple months back. We were driving across the Mohave, and the thought popped into my head that there could be people amassing in the middle of the desert and no one would know about it. It's not like the feds are constantly flying drones over barren American land to see if someone has set up shop in a cave or something.

And then today, bam. I just got the desert wrong, is all.

Last edited:
Crazy. I was just talking to my wife about something like this a couple months back. We were driving across the Mohave, and the thought popped into my head that their could be people amassing in the middle of the desert and no one would know about it. It's not like the feds are constantly flying drones over barren American land to see if someone has set up shop in a cave or something.

And then today, bam. I just got the desert wrong, is all.

RIP to your wife

Lock their asses in a hole in the ground at a Black Site and feed them thru a hose in their nose.

Thats is all they deserve.

excellent point. In fact, lets all be charged and prosecuted for the sins of our fathers. White people can go first. Let me know when you have our reparations ready.

I always wonder when I see ignorant shit like this being spouted; do you think American chattel slavery was the only slavery that existed in history? Are you that dumb, or are you being purposefully dishonest?

Source they’ve actually been monitoring barren US desert?

They monitor shithole countries in places like Africa, you don't think they're looking at their own territory? Especially considering the US desert typically borders Mexico which has all the drugs/cartels/illegal immigration issues.

They monitor shithole countries in places like Africa, you don't think they're looking at their own territory? Especially considering the US desert typically borders Mexico which has all the drugs/cartels/illegal immigration issues.

I never said it’s impossible . No source though.

Last edited:
Wth is this.

Father who 'starved and abused 11 children with another man and three mothers at an extremist Muslim compound wanted to perform an exorcism on his "possessed" son and had an arsenal of weapons including an AR-15'

Breaking news said he's accused of training children for school shootings. What the actual fudge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6031941/Moms-11-children-New-Mexico-compound-arrested.html

4ED74F2C00000578-6031379-Siraj_Ibn_Wahhaj_39_had_an_AR_15_rifle_150_rounds_of_ammunition_-m-9_1533569469481.jpg

Wahhaj (39 above) is the son of a prolific imam from NY city.

Death Penalty.

Back