Arrested with 11 children held in squalor. -New Mexico

Its probably the son of one of the guys. He kidnapped his son a while back and wanted to perform an exorcism on him because he thought his son was possessed with a demon.
Damn demons

This would be a huge win for Trumpublicans if this religious psycho was an illegal immigrant who got into the US by jumping the Southern border.

But, sadly, he is American born and bred.

This has nothing to do with who is the. President. This event just further showcase true islam. How many more things like this are people going to need to see before admitting that Islam IS a problem???

You are a pathetic little cunt for making this a Trump thing.

All children should have guns on them at all time. At least that’s what the NRA and their paid gop scum tells us.

If anything, this could just be a deep state ploy, funded by the NRA. Since they are on the verge of collapse they needed a false flag to garner support for citizens, especially kids in school to have CCL and packing at all times.

A good guy with a gun easily turns into a good student with a gun. Gold star!

This has nothing to do with who is the. President. This event just further showcase true islam. How many more things like this are people going to need to see before admitting that Islam IS a problem???

You are a pathetic little cunt for making this a Trump thing.

You say that as if we've never seen this same behavior done in the name of Christianity (or any other religion).

Remember those Turpin kids from earlier this year in SoCal? The ones that were tortured by their Pentecost parents that used the fear of damnation as punishment, where the dad claimed that his reasoning for having so many kids is because "God wanted him to"?

Blaming the religion is too simple imo. The problem with anything (religious/political ideology, guns, drugs, etc.) isn't the tool, but what happens when feeble minded people get ahold of it, and free reign to use it.

Compound was really shabby.

Not surprised.

In the Mormon-sect ones, everybody at least looks healthy, and has a home.

You say that as if we've never seen this same behavior done in the name of Christianity (or any other religion).

Remember those Turpin kids from earlier this year in SoCal? The ones that were tortured by their Pentecost parents that used the fear of damnation as punishment, where the dad claimed that his reasoning for having so many kids is because "God wanted him to"?

Blaming the religion is too simple imo. The problem with anything (religious/political ideology, guns, drugs, etc.) isn't the tool, but what happens when feeble minded people get ahold of it, and free reign to use it.

I feel the the religious community, regardless what religious community, has a responsibility to separate themselves from the toxic elements where they can do so. IMO this hasn't really been to it's full extent in the last decades.

Gonna stop you right there trying to pin that twisted chain the kids up and starve them family on being Christian

The only time any of that is mentioned, is from the Dad's mother. She's the Pentecostal, the dad went to church growing up. Doesn't appear to have done so since moving out. The Mother and Father (abusive ones) did their vow renewal at an Elvis chapel in Las Vegas. Not very hardcore Christian there, is it? The "many kids because God wanted him to" again came from the abusive father's mother trying to justify what the hell was going on with her son she hadn't seen in person in over a decade.

So, you can blame the Christian mom for raising a shithead of a son that went on to become a child abuser and torturer, but the Dad (and the mom) did that stuff for who knows why. In the court statements and interviews out thus far, neither the father or the mother mention God at all. I've seen one thing that one of the only "entertainment" forms the kids have is a very small group of books, one of which is the bible. But many of the kids can't even read, the 12 year old doesn't even know the alphabet

This would be a huge win for Trumpublicans if this religious psycho was an illegal immigrant who got into the US by jumping the Southern border.

But, sadly, he is American born and bred.

He's still black and a Muslim though.

So the white, Christian, ethno-state of their dreams is still ideal. "See, look at what diversity gets you!"

Gonna stop you right there trying to pin that twisted chain the kids up and starve them family on being Christian

The only time any of that is mentioned, is from the Dad's mother. She's the Pentecostal, the dad went to church growing up. Doesn't appear to have done so since moving out. The Mother and Father (abusive ones) did their vow renewal at an Elvis chapel in Las Vegas. Not very hardcore Christian there, is it? The "many kids because God wanted him to" again came from the abusive father's mother trying to justify what the hell was going on with her son she hadn't seen in person in over a decade.

So, you can blame the Christian mom for raising a shithead of a son that went on to become a child abuser and torturer, but the Dad (and the mom) did that stuff for who knows why. In the court statements and interviews out thus far, neither the father or the mother mention God at all. I've seen one thing that one of the only "entertainment" forms the kids have is a very small group of books, one of which is the bible. But many of the kids can't even read, the 12 year old doesn't even know the alphabet

Sure. Let's agree that that's a flawed example. My overall point is that we have in the past seen this happen under the flag of numerous faiths, which is why I feel blaming the faith instead of the mindset of the people is lazy thinking.

Sure. Let's agree that that's a flawed example. My overall point is that we have in the past seen this happen under the flag of numerous faiths, which is why I feel blaming the faith instead of the mindset of the people is lazy thinking.

Yep. Notice in my postings on this I didn’t specifically call out his Muslim faith, and will refrain from doing so unless he says something about doing this in the name of Allah

Just wanted to stop the spread of that misinformation that the whackjob in Cali was Christian. If he does come out saying he was acting in God’s will, then I’ll change my position on that one

Wth is this.

Father who 'starved and abused 11 children with another man and three mothers at an extremist Muslim compound wanted to perform an exorcism on his "possessed" son and had an arsenal of weapons including an AR-15'

Breaking news said he's accused of training children for school shootings. What the actual fudge.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6031941/Moms-11-children-New-Mexico-compound-arrested.html

4ED74F2C00000578-6031379-Siraj_Ibn_Wahhaj_39_had_an_AR_15_rifle_150_rounds_of_ammunition_-m-9_1533569469481.jpg

Wahhaj (39 above) is the son of a prolific imam from NY city.

It's not the culture nor religion, it's the AR15 that was specifically singled out that's going to be blamed for this.

Anybody else thinks this dude looks like Roy Jones Jr.?

How is the fact that he was training school shooters not a bigger story?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-for-future-attacks-prosecutors-idUSKBN1KY10D

TAOS, N.M. (Reuters) - A 3-year-old boy found buried at a New Mexico desert compound died in a ritual to “cast out demonic spirits,” but his extended family believed he would “return as Jesus” to identify “corrupt” targets for them to attack, prosecutors said on Monday.

But pizza gate definitely couldnt be real <Lmaoo>

Can anyone explain why the adults that were arrested were released on a signature bond? Weve got a lot of lawyers here. I'm just your average moron. Maybe this was the right thing to do.. but help me understand why?

Can anyone explain why the adults that were arrested were released on a signature bond? Weve got a lot of lawyers here. I'm just your average moron. Maybe this was the right thing to do.. but help me understand why?

The judge is a Democrat/liberal.

The suspects absolutely should not have been let out but liberalism is a disease

The mainstream media really missed this one

Back