Arrested with 11 children held in squalor. -New Mexico

Easy Webster.
Any thoughts on the actual story that's the subject of this thread?
People who abuse children need to swing from a bridge in an ideal world.

I'm fine with them swinging in this world too.
I guess I added the last part because I'm against the death penalty as enforced by the government, but I'm not against removing those who are a violent threat to innocent people and are not fit for rehabilitation.

He had an ar? Tell me it isn't so! He's Muslim to boot? Please jesus save us...

They just found the remains of a 3 year missing child...good luck covering this up now...we got a murder charge

1.) If this is these people's first ever brush with the criminal justice system you'd be very VERY hard pressed as a prosecutor to convince a Judge to grant bail much over about $30-$50k

2.) There are people out there wondering how bail could even be granted and why a "hold without bail" wasn't imposed. I point them to #1 and also would note that a lot of states REQUIRE a bail amount and view no bail holds as unconstitutional.

3.) With the remains being found on the compound property I would wager the State will be filing motions next week to increase bail from what it was initially set at during the first appearance.

From zerohedge:

nm%20compound_0.jpg

The decision to raze the compound is the latest controversial development in the case, after New Mexico judge Sarah Backus on Monday ordered four out of five alleged Muslim extremists free on a $20,000 "signature bond" (meaning they didn't have to pay), including the suspect in his son's murder, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj.

siraj%20wahhaj_0.jpg

NBC News reports that police seized an RV where eleven children and five adults lived in what was described as squalor, while also bulldozing the entrance to an underground tunnel where authorities found the decomposing body of three-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahha - placed there by the suspects in the hopes that he would resurrect as Jesus and use his psychic powers to help the group target "corrupt institutions and people" with "violent actions."

What the hell is going on..?

From zerohedge:

nm%20compound_0.jpg

The decision to raze the compound is the latest controversial development in the case, after New Mexico judge Sarah Backus on Monday ordered four out of five alleged Muslim extremists free on a $20,000 "signature bond" (meaning they didn't have to pay), including the suspect in his son's murder, Siraj Ibn Wahhaj.

siraj%20wahhaj_0.jpg

NBC News reports that police seized an RV where eleven children and five adults lived in what was described as squalor, while also bulldozing the entrance to an underground tunnel where authorities found the decomposing body of three-year-old Abdul-ghani Wahha - placed there by the suspects in the hopes that he would resurrect as Jesus and use his psychic powers to help the group target "corrupt institutions and people" with "violent actions."

conspiracy.jpg

From zerohedge:

nm%20compound_0.jpg

siraj%20wahhaj_0.jpg

Why would they raze the compound?

This is one of the most fucked stories we've ever had and the MSM is simply ignoring it completely. This is what breeds conspiracy theories.

This is one of the most fucked stories we've ever had and the MSM is simply ignoring it completely. This is what breeds conspiracy theories.

Exactly. Not to mention the actions of this dim-witted judge.

Shouldn't they be preserving evidence?

From zerohedge:

nm%20compound_0.jpg

siraj%20wahhaj_0.jpg

So literally destroying the evidence?

Wtf. I'm sure they have plenty of pictures, but they only found the dead body 3 days ago. No way they've found everything there

This story should be national outrage, but it's just going through the motions. Occasionally a front page post or social media headline, but then o follow up and swallowed by the volume of other stories around it

Apparently, they were planning to also attack a hospital in Atlanta, the military and the CIA:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...ck-on-grady-hospital-documents-show/820684695

ATLANTA - Channel 2 Action News has learned about a planned terror attack on Grady Memorial Hospital.

The development comes from newly-filed court documents in the investigation into a New Mexico compound.

Channel 2's Lauren Pozen obtained documents that name the hospital as a possible target, as well as some other big-name institutions.

Court documents in investigation into a New Mexico compound reveal a planned terror attack on Grady Memorial Hospital. Same compound police said adults were training children to carry out mass shootings. Ahead on #SundayAM what those children revealed to federal investigators. pic.twitter.com/6i0L5mnogh

— Lauren Pozen WSB (@LaurenPozenWSB) August 26, 2018
It is the same compound where police said adults were training children to carry out mass shootings.

In the documents, federal investigators say they interviewed the 11 children who were rescued from the compound.

The children told investigators that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj and his partner, Lany Leveille, intended to "confront corrupt institutions or individuals".

The documents also said the pair planned to shoot or otherwise attack those who they failed to persuade.

Investigators listed institutions including the military, CIA, schools and Grady Memorial Hospital.

The documents say Leveille "expressed her displeasure with Grady hospital due to the treatment her mother received there."

Wahhaj is accused of abducting his 3-year-old son from the child's mother in Clayton County. Police found the child's remains at the compound.

[READ: Authorities confirm body found on NM compound that of missing Clayton County boy]

Prosecutors in New Mexico filed the documents as a part of a new motion. A judge previously granted the suspects in this case bond.

Prosecutors want that decision reversed in light of the new information.

Back