Arrests for offensive Facebook and Twitter posts soar in London

They want to ban and silence anyone the doesn't buy into the progressive liberal ideology. Stop acting like that's not what's happening here.
That's the part I don't get. the Muslims fuckin hate their guts

edit: meant to say the migrants and shit. seems like they're all very very extreme.

I'm from Brooklyn and have had Muslim Arab friends my whole life. well more like acquaintences. they're just plain old neighborhood dudes. I wonder how many of the migrants are like them vs how many are bad seed assholes.

Last edited:
we can say fuck islam all we want...... hate speech is about inciting hatred and/or violence. Saying "fuck islam" does neither.... for all they know we could be talking about a guy called "islam" that we dont like lol

How about "Dirty, smelly Muslims go home!"?

How about "Dirty, smelly Muslims go home!"?
tenor.gif

its bigoted..... possibly if said in front of a cop

Europe is slowly demasculating all their men, and enforcing some 1984 type shit. Since it's in London obviously that retard Sadiq Khan has something to do with it. I assume it's only memes and posts that offend liberals and muslims.

That would surprise me to be honest. I'm sure at least some of the people being arrested are radical muslims.

Just because the people at the very top seem determined to destroy the country, doesn't mean there aren't still some people honestly trying to do some good with the tools availabale to them.

Most of the ones I’ve seen are shockingly mild. Like I saw one after a terrorist had killed people with a car and a guy was basically like “we need to have a serious discussion about Islam” and that just set off a shit storm of liberals saying they had reported him, calling him racist, telling him to enjoy is time in jail, shit like that.

You’d actually probably be fairly surprised, almost none of it is violent and truly hateful stuff.

Pathetic. Shouldn't be critized, fined, or thrown in jail for stating the obvious. It's a wonder more people don't publicly declare they think Islam sucks.

hahahaha I clicked on the wrong pic and didnt even notice it :p

edit: actually no, that is Trafalgar Square

Crazy if that's all England. lol at that much concern over Trump and our immigration issues. These folks don't have problems that actually concern them? Extra surprised someone is quoting a murdered local politician from San Francisco (i.e. Harvey Milk. Great band too.).

How strange to be jailed for speech.
But, hey at least they zinged Trump!
Which brings me to

‘And, frankly speaking, the idea that we limit the rights to protest, we limit the rights to free speech because it may cause offence to a foreign leader is a very, very slippery slope.’

‘Can you imagine if we limited freedom of speech because somebody’s feelings might be hurt?’

https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/13/sadiq-khan-explains-let-trump-baby-blimp-fly-london-7710822/

How full of shit can someone be?

...I don't think anything large violent will happen as long as people feel like they still have a political voice but if Breixit does not go through and people feel that their vote and political voice no longer matters I could definitely see something violent.

So the angry right wingers, who feel that their political wants aren't being served, would attack the rest of the people? This is the scenario that is often hinted at, but rarely described, by the hardcore right wingers here. They seem to feel that they will have to attack at some point, to restore order to their world.

So the angry right wingers, who feel that their political wants aren't being served, would attack the rest of the people? This is the scenario that is often hinted at, but rarely described, by the hardcore right wingers here. They seem to feel that they will have to attack at some point, to restore order to their world.

This is a view often espoused on the left too. It's hilarious watching people on here constantly accusing the other side of shit that they know they are guilty of themselves. Until people cut this babes in the wood routine bullshit that is practiced almost pathologically on both sides its going to be difficult o progress the political conversation.

How do all these violent conflicts around the world usually start? I don't pay attention.

This is a view often espoused on the left too...

All I can say is that I have seen violent armed insurrection hinted at only by the far rightiers here. Maybe you've seen far lefters here say the same thing, but I have not.

Back