Artem Lobov contemplating retirement after loss to Andre Fili.

It was nice that the ufc gave a handicapped guy a few fights but I think the make a wish foundations run is over.

Now the circus career is wide open for him

Hope he retires and fucks off forever. He's wank.

The dude has a 13-14 record.

Might be time to think about doing something different.

Just retire, you've been taking a lot damage and you have an atrocious record that isnt getting better. Barely beat teruto fuckin ishihara, almost got finished by andre fuckin fili. Just move on to new things

Him walking down with hands down thinking he is Conor, that's the problem. Not hating on the guy, but he doesn't belong in the UFC

He never deserved to be in the UFC in the first place. He hasn't earned it, he's here because he holds Conor's umbrella.

Their whole team is wolf tickets. Conor's fake bullshit sham career is a joke and a stain on MMA. Artem Lobov is a coattail-riding hanger-on.

He never deserved to be in the UFC in the first place. He hasn't earned it, he's here because he holds Conor's umbrella.

Their whole team is wolf tickets. Conor's fake bullshit sham career is a joke and a stain on MMA. Artem Lobov is a coattail-riding hanger-on.
Conors fake bull shit sham career? I agree the only reason he's here is because he's Conor fluffer. But C'mon?

Conors fake bull shit sham career? I agree the only reason he's here is because he's Conor fluffer. But C'mon?
Conor hasn't earned a single title fight he's been in, and he's too scared to defend. Conor is a complete joke to anyone but the Filthiest of Casuals.

The only reason Conor is here is because he's a Fertita and White fluffer.

I hope he doesnt retire. Fun watching his fights and he's tough as nails.
Conman skipped all wrestlers when UFC is like 75% former college wrestlers. His manicured Career picked a no camp mendes "to prove" he could beat a wrestler. That didnt prove anything. He still as a lot to prove. He's legit striking though.

I can’t stand Conor but I agree, that’s a little over the top. Conor is legit. I think it’s just that most MMA purists are tired of this black cloud over the sport where only a couple of fighters are promoted to stardom unlike how things used to be. Back in the day there was a handful of huge names in MMA in each weight class. There was just a different feel to the sport. Now there’s just Conor, and most of his fans are nutcases and teenage boys.

Then there’s the whole lack of title defense thing.
Conor most certainly is not legit. He has no gas tank, he sucks shit on the ground, and he has no real KO power. He's been protected his entire UFC run, he's been gifted fights he has not earned, and he loses to anyone in the top 5 of LW if he wasn't too scared to fight. Conor is a scrub, an asterisk, and a stain on the sport.

Back