Artem Lobov contemplating retirement after loss to Andre Fili.

Conor hasn't earned a single title fight he's been in, and he's too scared to defend. Conor is a complete joke to anyone but the Filthiest of Casuals.

The only reason Conor is here is because he's a Fertita and White fluffer.
Ok then bro. I think you're blinkered but ok..

Conor hasn't earned a single title fight he's been in, and he's too scared to defend. Conor is a complete joke to anyone but the Filthiest of Casuals.

damn you're pathetic, keep living that delusional bitter life.

There are lot of young fighters looking for opportunities, no need to waste some cards with this guy.
UFC even gave this guy a main event,unbelievable

Give yourself a facepunch, preferably until you're unconscious, a coma would be even better.

Only joking, you're wrong though on conor, the rest I'll let you have though.

I agree with everything you said except him not being legit. His list of wins prove otherwise. He’s extremely beatable and doesn’t have a legit aura of invincibility like prime Fedor, Anderson, GSP or even BJ Penn had in 2009 at Lightweight. But how can you say dude isn’t a legit top guy when he has wins over legit guys?
The Aldo fight was as much of a fluke as any fight in the history of MMA, and Conor ducked the rematch like a straight-up coward. Eddie is not a true top 5 LW, and he fought with dogshit fight IQ.

Something stinks like fish about the poor fight IQ that Conor's top opponents have fought him with. Chad fuckin Mendes exposed Conor and showed the blueprint for beating him easily, and no one has even come close to trying it since. I think it's a joke and the UFC is a joke.

I'm sure if he waits, there's another Jurassic park sequel coming out at some point...he will be a star!!

Some people here care too much about records. I think it's because of stupid fans like these that fighters begin to adopt a safer style (at least in part).
Lobov is entertaining and comes to fight.

Conor most certainly is not legit. He has no gas tank, he sucks shit on the ground, and he has no real KO power. He's been protected his entire UFC run, he's been gifted fights he has not earned, and he loses to anyone in the top 5 of LW if he wasn't too scared to fight. Conor is a scrub, an asterisk, and a stain on the sport.

I'll agree that artem got the job because of Conor. But at this point it seams like conors stonk on poked you inappropriately in the ear and you've got ptsd from it.

It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.

Fartem Goat Lobov had a perfectly balanced 13-13 record.

He will be back to restore his legacy.

You deserved to get punched in the face for this stupidity.

and dis fool wanted to fight Aldo lmao
go somewhere t-rex arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back