Artem might be s**t, but he derailed Ishihara's Hype Train...

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
And for that, he'll always have a special place in my heart.

624421838.jpg

Fuck Teruto's annoying, underwhelming ass. Who the fuck loses to Gray Maynard nowadays? Lol.

And for that, he'll always have a special place in my heart.

624421838.jpg

Fuck Teruto's annoying, underwhelming ass. Who the fuck loses to Gray Maynard nowadays? Lol.

Honestly he’s not that bad — I know his record is a joke but the guy comes to bang , has an amazing chin, and is durable as they come

Honestly he’s not that bad — I know his record is a joke but the guy comes to bang , has an amazing chin, and is durable as they come
I share that sentiment; Artem's better than his record indicates imo. He's always game no matter what.

Ishihara had a hype train?

Anytime a Tam fighter loses its a cause for celebration

Yes, people liked his 'bitches' schtick, not to mention that he's japanese, so he gave hope to some of the japanese loving users on the site.

Yes, people liked his 'bitches' schtick, not to mention that he's japanese, so he gave hope to some of the japanese loving users on the site.

Well, people liked him because he is fun in and out the cage, but I don't think anyone was actually expecting him to be a top contender or anything like that.

People thinking a fighter is funny =/= hype train

I don't think anyone actually thought Ishihara was any good

Wich tell a lot about Ishihara's level lol

He is like Mike Perry wont get farr but is here to bang and doesnt give a shit about points.

If Artem had normal sized arms he would be a top 5 fighter in his division

Is he the only one in the UFC or any organization that comes to bang, has a chin and is durable?? people keep on bringing this argument to justify him been in the UFC. If that would be the type of style to have to be in the UFC you could double its rooster in a couple of days bringing dozens of guys from many organizations around the world that would have what lobov offers and even would die fighting in the octagon just to be there and win a bonus. Lobov shouldn't be in the UFC period, we all know why he still is ...sorry.

Is he the only one in the UFC or any organization that comes to bang, has a chin and is durable?? people keep on bringing this argument to justify him been in the UFC. If that would be the type of style to have to be in the UFC you could double its rooster in a couple of days bringing dozens of guys from many organizations around the world that would have what lobov offers and even would die fighting in the octagon just to be there and win a bonus. Lobov shouldn't be in the UFC period, we all know why he still is ...sorry.

I agree completely, also dont apologize to Conor fans they dont deserve it lol......And why is it whenever someone has to fight in Japan and theyre jetlagged as fuck, they get a free pass....but Ishihara goes halfway round the fuckin world to Artem's backyard and even then Artem barely beats him......artem dont belong in the ufc and only Conor nuthuggers and other such beat offs defend him

If you look at Lobov objectively, he isn't a bad fighter at all. He wouldn't have been able to hang 5 rounds with Cub Swanson otherwise, this is just a fact.

Buuuut.. he would never have had a spot on the roster if it wasn't for Conor, this is also a fact. Not to mention he should've been cut by now imo. He is a bigger name than most fighters in his weight class though, which is honestly fucked when you think about it. Lol

We all know why you hate him and want him gone. He's better than probably 1/2 the FWs in the UFC. How many could go toe to toe with Cub? They give him bigger names than he should get, sure, but he's definitely good enough to be in the UFC.

Seems like some unnecessary butthurt on your part.

Back