Artem might be s**t, but he derailed Ishihara's Hype Train...

Is he the only one in the UFC or any organization that comes to bang, has a chin and is durable?? people keep on bringing this argument to justify him been in the UFC. If that would be the type of style to have to be in the UFC you could double its rooster in a couple of days bringing dozens of guys from many organizations around the world that would have what lobov offers and even would die fighting in the octagon just to be there and win a bonus. Lobov shouldn't be in the UFC period, we all know why he still is ...sorry.

disagree.... for middle to lower tier fighters going no where... I would much rather watch the Artem Lobovs for the world than the Brian Caraways

We all know why you hate him and want him gone. He's better than probably 1/2 the FWs in the UFC. How many could go toe to toe with Cub? They give him bigger names than he should get, sure, but he's definitely good enough to be in the UFC.

wow!! really? I hate the guy? I just remember him when zombies like you bring him to the conversation. He shouldn't be in the UFC. Its just the truth, nothing against the guy, it is just reality, If you are not a serious zombie or his relative you also know that, Jesus.

wow!! really? I hate the guy? I just remember him when zombies like you bring him to the conversation. He shouldn't be in the UFC. Its just the truth, nothing against the guy, it is just reality, If you are not a serious zombie or his relative you also know that, Jesus.

Then they need to cut like half the roster.

Ulka Sasaki already derailed him back in Vale Tudo. Knew from that fight he might be good but not top 5 or 10. He's just a fun character for some.

<DCrying>
Still my boy.
Wouldn't call it a hypetrain in all seriousness, I just like his style and personality haha he seems really fun to be around. Never expected a top 15 contender out of him or anything

Back