article: Oscar De La Hoya "secretly" training to fight Conor McGregor

Oscar should stick to wearing dresses and playing with his Barbie.
Yea he'll play with his Barbie while knocking the fuuck out of that irish donkey.

Even 45 yr old Oscar flattens conor.

Didn't even tiddle him. Early stoppage by corrupt ref.
15bkfo.jpg

De La Hoya is truly a promoter these days. First he suggests Conor fight Canelo. Then when he signs to fight Floyd, he calls it a mockery of everything we hold sacred. Now he wants to fight him. Lol. Dana level consistency. Well done, Oscar.
He even got promotion for his fight by say the Floyd fight is a mockery to the sport of boxing etc

Oscar been drinking Conor's Irish whiskey!!! LOL

After AAAAALLLLL that shit he talked about the fight

Thank Floyd for this nonsense. As a hardcore fan of both sports I still can't believe this shit is even happening. Mayweather was able to sell his sparring session "fights" to the dumb masses becuase of his "0" but how do the masses justify this?

Last edited:
LOL come to the octagon and get choked out old man

Just when you thought there was no one left to call out Conor McGregor, another famous name has thrown their hat in the proverbial ring.

Speaking on DashRadio, former boxing champion-turned-promoter Oscar De La Hoya revealed that not only has he been getting back into fighting shape, he’s doing so with the idea that even at the age of 44 he can still take out “The Notorious”.

“You know I’m competitive,” De La Hoya said, according to The Mac Life . “You know I still have it in me. I’ve been secretly training. Secretly training. I’m faster than ever, and stronger than ever. I know I could take out Conor McGregor in two rounds. I’ll come back for that fight. Two rounds.

“Just one more. I’m calling him out. Two rounds. That’s all I need. That’s all I’m going to say.”

De La Hoya’s words come three months after McGregor made his professional boxing debut against Floyd Mayweather The UFC lightweight champion went ten rounds with the undefeated Mayweather before losing by TKO. McGregor has not made it clear whether he intends to book his next fight in the boxing ring or return to the Octagon, but De La Hoya is apparently interested in being McGregor’s next opponent should he continue in the sweet science.

Though the Golden Boy Promotions owner was highly critical of the blockbuster event between McGregor and Mayweather, he’s remained respectful of McGregor particularly when it comes to his MMA expertise and appears to have no issue with booking a crossover bout for himself.

“He’s a big Irishman,” De La Hoya said. “He’s the king. He’s the king. Hey, let’s get it straight: in the cage, he would freakin’ destroy me.

“No, (we have to fight) in the ring.”

McGregor only has a chance fighting older guys coming out of retirement. He don't want it with Canelo. Canelo wouldn't fuck around like Floyd. He would add him to his highlight reel and brutally knock him out with plenty of boogers on display again.

insta.0.gif

this is so embarrassing, the amount of trash he talked about floyd vs conor was unbelievable. He even took to twitter to tell fans not to buy the ppv. What a hypocrite

The sad part is that at 44, or whatever his age is, he would whoop Conor's ass in that ring, Conor will gas out and get KO'd, I'd bet the house on it.

And even in this outfit he would badly school Conor.:D

Thats a fight I would like to see. ODH in stockings beating Conor down.

But serious some people should watch some fights of ODH. He was in the ring with the best and stood his ground. An amazing fighter in his prime and alltime great.

Even a coked out, past prime Oscar beats Conor in the ring these days, but it’s a different sport. If Oscar had any balls he’d ask for a fight in the cage, and even that’d probably get him a nice payday.

Back