article: Oscar De La Hoya "secretly" training to fight Conor McGregor

Fuck Conor and his fat fuck followers they can all go and get royally fucked!!!!!!!!
We don’t need any of you bitches in life

If Oscar was competitive like he says he would fancy his chances against a real boxer and call them out.

Even a coked out, past prime Oscar beats Conor in the ring these days, but it’s a different sport. If Oscar had any balls he’d ask for a fight in the cage, and even that’d probably get him a nice payday.

There is everything to criticize Oscar for outside the ring, and I mean everything (far worse than him wearing fishnets). At the same time, within his sport, he showed far more "balls" than McGregor has or ever will relative to sport in terms of fights he took. Oscar may be a cokehead figurehead of a promotion who says outlandish shit when he's fucked, but he fought a murderer's row that someone like McGregor will never come close to replicating within his own sport.

There is everything to criticize Oscar for outside the ring, and I mean everything (far worse than him wearing fishnets). At the same time, within his sport, he showed far more "balls" than McGregor has or ever will relative to sport in terms of fights he took. Oscar may be a cokehead figurehead of a promotion who says outlandish shit when he's fucked, but he fought a murderer's row that someone like McGregor will never come close to replicating within his own sport.

Conor fought all the hitters, Oscar was having strong man hold you down fights.

Oscar wins by brutal KO. Colin gets concussed and the Zuffa zombies/UFC/Dana White shills claim they heard from "sources close by" that Colin fought with a spleen injury so his fight should be seen as nothing short of heroic.

Of all the fights not happening, this is not happening the most.

Hmmm...I dunno. This is probably 1 of 2 boxing matches Conor could still realistically "sell" at this point. And DLH would sell a shit load more tickets than Paulie.

It probably does at least a million PPVs :oops:

lil-wayne-money.gif

I don't know what's more pathetic.

The Call out or the fact Oscar would win.

I’ll give you that, but come on. If you’re gonna call out the guy for a payday, at this point do it in his court (mma)

I’ll give you that, but come on. If you’re gonna call out the guy for a payday, at this point do it in his court (mma)

He's a multi-millionaire who is the figurehead of a fairly successful boxing promition, 40 pounds over his fighting weight, and in his mid 40s with recurring issues with alcohol and cocaine. You don't actually think he's remotely serious about fighting, do you?

Why would he do that when there's more money in boxing?

Connor would get a beatdown he should stay in Mma

I don't know what group this bothers more......Boxing fan purists, or MMA Conor haters.

He couldn't even stop shaq on 2 round, hows he going to stop mcgruber?

Back