Artie Lange was in court today

So no one's gonna explain that sunken in schnauz of his?
1425764614985.gif

Did he run into a wall or something?
it's called snorting tons of heroin and coke then passing out for days while it melts the inside of ones nose, regularly...

Did he run into a wall or something?
accidentally snorted glass and got an infection. was using a salt shaker to crush dope and the glass broke iirc.

if it wasn’t so obvious he hates his addiction & is beyond depressed but was instead riding life out on a wave of drugs and debauchery, i would have no problem with it. stanhopes gonna bang powder, smoke 40 cigarettes a day and drown himself in vodka until the day he dies, happily. good for that guy. arties a different story.

Sad. Was a big fan of Artie during his Stern show run.

accidentally snorted glass and got an infection. was using a salt shaker to crush dope and the glass broke iirc.

if it wasn’t so obvious he hates his addiction & is beyond depressed but was instead riding life out on a wave of drugs and debauchery, i would have no problem with it. stanhopes gonna bang powder, smoke 40 cigarettes a day and drown himself in vodka until the day he dies, happily. good for that guy. arties a different story.
sure stanhopes happy. sure.

shit idk i don’t really listen to his podcast. seems to love partying and just doing shows though
hangovers kinda stop being cool around age 24 atleast for me. I couldnt imagine banging rails and takin shots into my 50s. every morning has to feel like hell.

I really don't understand how people can manage to maintain drinking and drugs into such a late age. I'm only 29 and I legitimately feel like I'm dying after an alcohol binge. I can't imagine my body doing it for another 20+ years. I guess some people are just designed to handle it and some aren't.

Genuinely sad to see him this way. I know some people don't have sympathy for addicts, but as an alcoholic myself, I'll always root for these guys to get clean and turn their lives around.

hangovers kinda stop being cool around age 24 atleast for me. I couldnt imagine banging rails and takin shots into my 50s. every morning has to feel like hell.
yeah probably. i know when i take like 4 days off from drinking, i’m insanely motivated and my mood is super good.

doesn't sound like an accident...
Artie is one of those guys who will become a legend after death

It’s gotta be intentional, don’t you think?
Like he’s gunning for his legacy to be the new benchmark in self destruction.

Fixed.

Surprised he's still alive. I've expected to see his name trending on twitter everyday for the last few years.

Back