Artie Lange was in court today

hangovers kinda stop being cool around age 24 atleast for me. I couldnt imagine banging rails and takin shots into my 50s. every morning has to feel like hell.
Valium helps

It’s gotta be intentional, don’t you think?
Like he’s gunning for his legacy to be the new benchmark in self destruction.

I doubt he'll set that new benchmark.

benoit_simpsons.jpg

Holy crap wasn't expecting that. Who nose what happened to him?

Only guy I've heard of to try to commit suicide by stabbing himself in the chest. He gets brass balls points from me on that one.
Wrong, he scratched his belly with a knife for attention.
Artie is an attention whore.

Jesus Christ absolutely terrifying that one can do that to one’s self.

Only guy I've heard of to try to commit suicide by stabbing himself in the chest. He gets brass balls points from me on that one.
For real. Wasn't he also drinking bleach? Jesus

God damn this is sad. When Artie was on, like during his peak at the Stern show (which completely went down the shitter when he left), the dude was on fucking fire and could bring the house down by himself. People have been hoping he'll get better for 15+ years now and it sucks to see him like this. Definitely a big "could have been" story for him.

I read he is rehab now again. Hope he gets it together. He is a talented and funny guy but he's been killing himself for years over guilt for not going to work with his dad when he fell and became a quadriplegic. He's got demons for sure. I hope he can put them behind him.

Wtf is wrong with this his nose???
He was with a hooker doing cocaine and pain pills. He went to the bathroom and the hooker used a room service salt shaker to crush the pills. She ended up crushing the glass salt shaker into the crushed pills. She doesn't tell Artie, and he proceeds to snort the crushed pills with glass in it. He basically tore apart his sinus cavity. He keeps doing drugs(Heroin and cocaine via nose) and gets a horrible infection that basically destroys the septum, and cause infected drug residue to drip down into his chest cavity. Ends up in Hospital for a while, but relapses a few weeks later. A few weeks later while high on drugs, he got into a argument with his bookie. Bookies bodyguard the punched Artie in his nose, which still wasn't healed from the infection, and completely smashed it. He has continued to do drugs since then, so it looks horrible. He met with doctors to get it fixed, but he needs to be clean for a while, before they will even consider it.

He was with a hooker doing cocaine and pain pills. He went to the bathroom and the hooker used a room service salt shaker to crush the pills. She ended up crushing the glass salt shaker into the crushed pills. She doesn't tell Artie, and he proceeds to snort the crushed pills with glass in it. He basically tore apart his sinus cavity. He keeps doing drugs(Heroin and cocaine via nose) and gets a horrible infection that basically destroys the septum, and cause infected drug residue to drip down into his chest cavity. Ends up in Hospital for a while, but relapses a few weeks later. A few weeks later while high on drugs, he got into a argument with his bookie. Bookies bodyguard the punched Artie in his nose, which still wasn't healed from the infection, and completely smashed it. He has continued to do drugs since then, so it looks horrible. He met with doctors to get it fixed, but he needs to be clean for a while, before they will even consider it.
<TheWire1>

Back