Artie Lange was in court today

Elliot Smith. And he didn't just try. He succeeded.
Hmm, I'm familiar with him and his music and was aware that he died, but I didn't know what the cause was. I guess I assumed it was drugs.

I think his GF killed him.

I have heard that theory. Some believe the same about Cobain. Maybe if both guys hadn't worn their deep depression on their artistic sleeves and hadn't both made previous suicide attempts I could entertain the idea.

Also, Chris Cornell was murdered by the Illuminati.

He doesn't look to bad here
ktR1S9S.jpg

Once Artie lands a sitcom on NBC he will be styling!

I have heard that theory. Some believe the same about Cobain. Maybe if both guys hadn't worn their deep depression on their artistic sleeves and hadn't both made previous suicide attempts I could entertain the idea.

Also, Chris Cornell was murdered by the Illuminati.
lol I’ve actually heard people espousing the Illuminati theory with Cornell and Chester

And I have no idea how decades later people still try to convince themselves that Love killed Cobain. The dude had escaped from a rehab in LA and no one knew where the fuck he was. Love wasn’t satisfied with law enforcement’s ambivalence to his disappearance so she hired a private detective to track Cobain down only for an electrician at his Seattle home to find him dead of a shotgun blast to the head. He’d been dead for days

In the months leading up to his suicide Love had went to the lengths of both calling the cops on him when he was holed up in his room with his shotgun as well as organizing the intervention which got Cobain into the rehab that he’d later escape from

Really sad to see, Artie is a funny motherfucker. It's actually truly amazing he's still alive at this point, I mean he's been abusing heroin and cocaine (among many other things) for at least 20 years now.

His nose is just a mess. That's a complete collapse of the nasal septum, caused by loss of blood supply due to chronic exposure to vasoconstricting drugs like cocaine, or due to an infection basically eating away the cartilage.

What a fucked up thing to happen ...he wasn’t bad looking for a fattie and looking in mirror and seeing that face is pretty fucked up for his psyche , which was already fragile as fuck. Fucked up . All the way bad . He was funny on stern . Sad.

Artie is going to prison soon. He can't stay away from drugs.

Why was Artie in court?
He's on 4 years probation heroin possession. Probation violation hearing. He's been ordered to a intense drug court program, if they will expect him. Otherwise he could end up in prison.

I always thought he wasnt really that funny. No real thought to his jokes. Regardless, hate seeing someone go through this. Hope he can find peace with himself. Had way to many enablers in life.

I listened to him recently on JRE from a few years ago. It is sad and he knows quite well what he is doing to himself.

That said, he seems to be the epitome of a non violent drug offender. Good on the judge cutting him more slack (although he about to hang himself with the slack imo)

Back