Artur Kyshenko opponent changed again

Interesting. I could watch Artur fight all day but I always wait until his fight has happened before getting excited and gong to watch. Lot of fights seem to fall through today with the bigger names and sometimes, I don't even know that fights have taken place. Especially like this one, where time travel and magic mushrooms are required to understand what actually goes on in China lol.

Interesting. I could watch Artur fight all day but I always wait until his fight has happened before getting excited and gong to watch. Lot of fights seem to fall through today with the bigger names and sometimes, I don't even know that fights have taken place. Especially like this one, where time travel and magic mushrooms are required to understand what actually goes on in China lol.

Hahahaha, the kickboxing market is very busy indeed with all the promoters. It needs time so they can ''fight'' which promoter is the best and the weaker ones go bankrupt and the better one stay and of course improve. You can even watch the Kunlun events on their website now and Glory is also doing great so the future looks good.

If you have any qeustions just fire them at me, also better for me to know what people need more in terms of information.

Back