As a Conor fan i would like to extend...

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
...a warm welcome to khabib fans to come into the fold once Conor finishes him tomorrow night.

it's cool, we don't hold grudges. khabib is an above average fighter who played with a baby de-clawed bear when he was 16, we understand why you think he's cool or whatever.

image.jpg

I hope for Conor too just do not see it happening

As a Khabib fan, I thank you for the invitation, and I thank Conor fans in general for their gracious behavior, and I want to apologize for the abuse you absolute gentlemen have had to endure from fellow Khabib fans.

<Gordonhat>

Conor is a clown, like Dana.

Conor is ugly, like Dana. (no, not just superficially)

Conor is cringe.

Conor is not long for the fighting world.

WAR Conor tapping to strikes!

youdontsaynicholascage.jpg

Conor looked shook at the weigh ins.

Shook I tell ye. Much like he did when he looked at nate at the presser after he lost to him.

A warm welcome to absolutely fuckin' nobody!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Good post TS! Humble in victory or defeat! Although in this case it will be victory. I do feel bad for Khabib though who says he won't shake Conor's hand after. He's gonna be holding bitterness deep in his bum soul for years and years to come.

Conor Bless.

I hope you're a woman or gay if you're in the fan club of another adult man.

As a Khabib fan, I thank you for the invitation, and I thank Conor fans in general for their gracious behavior, and I want to apologize for the abuse you absolute gentlemen have had to endure from fellow Khabib fans.

<Gordonhat>

giphy.gif

Honestly, If conor wins I wonder how he will be detracted from. Conors fans are annoying and obnoxious as fuck, but his haters are even more deluded and ridiculous. Hoping to see conor win, Just so see what bullshit these haters come up with.

You're the only one talking about fan clubs.
TS is talking about excepting fans of one man into the fold of fans of another man. A group of fans is usually a fanclub, but use whatever justification you want when your mom asks about those posters of men in your room.

Conor is a clown, like Dana.

Conor is ugly, like Dana. (no, not just superficially)

Conor is cringe.

Conor is not long for the fighting world.

WAR Conor tapping to strikes!

A very sad man who judges another man by his looks.

If Conor had more fans like you TS I'd gladly join the club, unfortunately you're the exception rather than the rule. I'm rooting for Khabib but have a feeling he gets slept early.

Fuck that! Those Khabib fans are not welcome!

@Arm Barbarian is the exception. He's allowed... I don't think he will accept the invitation though. Lol

Back