As a "counter-move", ONE should arrange Mighty Mouse-Srisaket in Thailand

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
With mixed rules.

Or maybe Muai Thai rules. Srisaket used to do MT, and DJ obviously, as an MMA fighter, too.

What says you? Should be a huge fight for ONE

Yes that would be the perfect counter.

Floyd with does 1.5 M PPVs

MM does 1.5K

Not this shit again. I'll just leave the same
old bullshit stats here for all to see.

Nobody wants to see DJ. You don't trade a guy people want to see.

“According to data from Nielsen, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, ONE: Kingdom of Heroes posted excellent viewership numbers, drawing over 25 million viewers, while setting a record-breaking peak TV eratings share of 58.5% in Thailand, and registering similarly strong numbers across the region in Asia,” ONE Championship announced in an official press release.

ONE Championship continues to be a dominant presence on social media, earning a remarkable 30 billion impressions as of September 2018.

Video views meanwhile, have reached 4.2 billion on an annualized basis, and are those numbers are expected to grow even more moving forward."

Not this shit again. I'll just leave the same
old bullshit stats here for all to see.

Nobody wants to see DJ. You don't trade a guy people want to see.

“According to data from Nielsen, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, ONE: Kingdom of Heroes posted excellent viewership numbers, drawing over 25 million viewers, while setting a record-breaking peak TV eratings share of 58.5% in Thailand, and registering similarly strong numbers across the region in Asia,” ONE Championship announced in an official press release.

ONE Championship continues to be a dominant presence on social media, earning a remarkable 30 billion impressions as of September 2018.

Video views meanwhile, have reached 4.2 billion on an annualized basis, and are those numbers are expected to grow even more moving forward."

So what's wrong with Srisaket's stats?

I'd like to see ONE put that fight together.

No, the counter move is to have Pacman fight Alvarez in MMA or Boxing

Back