As a McGregor fan, I though he was a gangster...

Khabib showed that he's willing to bang outside the cage.

Conor has never been willing to do that, he only starts scuffles for show when security is around.

Even when he threw the dolly, he made sure to quickly run away after he cut a nice promo and before a brawl actually broke out.

Neither make their living with organized crime. So neither are a gangster.

Being a good fighter or even street fighter has nothing to with being a gangster. It's also not really the smartest thing to glorify, especially if people try to take the moral high ground in this whole debacle.

Gangster? Why?

Pikey by all means, but not a gangster, surely?

Khabib on the other hand is a rich Russian, therefore is gangster by default.
He's been talking pretty gangster, telling people they need to watch where they sleep etc. Then he realised to some people that talk doesn't fly.

Conor is a gangster wannabe.
Unfortunately, he had in front of him the real shit.
Then, he played the card "It was only business".

LOL "glorious mafia feel"?

You don't need to look glorious to stab someone in the throat, you fruity bitch.

Being a "gangster" means saying "fuck the consequences", even if they are death or prison and going for the kill.

Ya. More of an ugly looking bunch of people that girls would shy away from at the club.

According to your definiton smashing a bus is definetely bad ass gangsta then. Kabib claim that is much more badass then jumping the cage ("why you complain about me jumping the cage when Conor attacked a bus?!?!?") Kabibs teammates come across as pussies for jumping the cage postfight to punch a tired fighter.

Please no swearing.

Neither make their living with organized crime. So neither are a gangster.

Being a good fighter or even street fighter has nothing to with being a gangster. It's also not really the smartest thing to glorify, especially if people try to take the moral high ground in this whole debacle.

I know that he's not an actual "gangster", but he sure does have more gangster qualities than McGregor.

McGregor is basically all for show. He's never engaged in a fight outside the octagon before, and yet he talks shit and starts "scuffles" more than anyone.

He's a fake tough guy outside the cage, he's too scared to get involved in street fights where there could be guns and knives involved.

Ya. More of an ugly looking bunch of people that girls would shy away from at the club.

According to your definiton smashing a bus is definetely bad ass gangsta then. Kabib claim that is much more badass then jumping the cage. Kabibs teammates come across as pussies for jumping the cage postfight to punch a tired fighter.

Please no swearing.

LOL if McGregor was a real gangster, he would have waited there and then beat Khabib with a steel dolly over the head until he was in a puddle of blood when he got off the bus.

Instead, he just threw the dolly and ran away before anything happened.

He just wanted to cut a promo, that's it. That's what the dolly thing was, nothing more.

If it was real, he would have waited and killed Khabib right there.

LOL if McGregor was a real gangster, he would have waited there and then beat Khabib with a steel dolly over the head until he was in a puddle of blood when he got off the bus.

Instead, he just threw the dolly and ran away before anything happened.

He just wanted to cut a promo, that's it. That's what the dolly thing was, nothing more.

If it was real, he would have waited and killed Khabib right there.

Lol. Right. Good thing he is no gangsta. But admittely more gangsta then Kabib according to Kabib.

Being a gangsta then way you portray it = loser.

Lol. Right. Good thing he is no gangsta. Bur admittely more gangsta then Kabib according to Kabib

McGregor never puts himself in harm's way, he just cuts promos.

He would never get himself involved in a street fight with guns and knives.

Throwing dollys and then running away is a bitch move. He knew he was safe, he knew Khabib was alone and he had 20 people with him.

Khabib jumped in the middle of McGregor's team like a real gangster who doesn't give a shit about what happens to himself. He just wanted to fight, without a care if he dies or gets beat up or anything like that.

I know that he's not an actual "gangster", but he sure does have more gangster qualities than McGregor.

McGregor is basically all for show. He's never engaged in a fight outside the octagon before, and yet he talks shit and starts "scuffles" more than anyone.

He's a fake tough guy outside the cage, he's too scared to get involved in street fights where there could be guns and knives involved.

Lol, you don't know if he has been in a fight outside the octagon. Not to mention he has been documented to be in a pub brawl on vid with an actual gang affiliate or even a legit gangster, if I'm not mistaken.

Don't let your hate for him cloud your judgement. You can not make a statement like "he has never been in a street fight" if you don't know the person personally or his personal history.

McGregor never puts himself in harm's way, he just cuts promos.

He would never get himself involved in a street fight with guns and knives.

Throwing dollys and then running away is a bitch move. He knew he was safe, he knew Khabib was alone and he had 20 people with him.

Khabib jumped in the middle of McGregor's team like a real gangster who doesn't give a shit about what happens to himself. He just wanted to fight, without a care if he dies or gets beat up or anything like that.

Its more about lack of dicipline and no control over emotions. He said sorry after and were afraid of his fathers beatings.
Please dont swear.

Lol, you don't know if he has been in a fight outside the octagon. Not to mention he has been documented to be in a pub brawl on vid with an actual gang affiliate or even a legit gangster, if I'm not mistaken.

Don't let your hate for him cloud your judgement. You can not make a statement like "he has never been in a street fight" if you don't know the person personally or his personal history.

1. Documented on video? Never seen the video, that all sounded like a bunch of hokey pokey to me and it wasn't even confirmed that it was McGregor.

2. I can name numerous "scuffles" he started outside the cage with security around. Like when he ran outside the octagon and screamed in Aldo's face, or when he "tried to" throw a chair at Eddie Alvarez, or when he threw the dolly and ran, or when he tried to "confront" Tyron Woodley.

These are the scuffles I am talking about, none of them are real, they are all for show to cut promos.

Meanwhile, Khabib and the Diaz brothers have real footage of them getting involved in real street fights/riots with weapons involved where someone could have easily been stabbed.

Its more about lack of dicipline and no control over emotions. He said sorry after and were afraid of his fathers beatings.
Please dont swear.

Sure, but he did it.

We've never seen McGregor throw himself into harm's way trying to beat someone up like that.

McGregor makes sure to always take his precautions before starting anything, he looks around to make sure there is security or makes sure he has 20 people with him.

Only then does he become a "gangster."

Sure, but he did it.

We've never seen McGregor throw himself into harm's way trying to beat someone up like that.

McGregor makes sure to always take his precautions before starting anything, he looks around to make sure there is security or makes sure he has 20 people with him.

Only then does he become a "gangster."

Lol..yes. more like a calculated mafioso then a lunatic/loser in prison that got there because he suddenly got angry without selfcontrol

Lol..yes. more like a calculated mafioso then a lunatic/loser om prisln that gotgot th because he suddenly gotgot with no selfcontrol

LMFAO, "calculated mafioso"?

More like "calculated fake gangster", who picks and chooses when to start scuffles only when he is safe. He doesn't even intend to hurt anyone, he just wants to put on a show to promote his fights.

Its all for show, all for the cameras.

If Conor was a "calculated mafioso" who meant what he said, he would have shot Khabib in the head a long time ago and left no traces.

You can be as gangster as you like in the west, it’s nothing compared to These Russians. Different breed.

1. Documented on video? Never seen the video, that all sounded like a bunch of hokey pokey to me and it wasn't even confirmed that it was McGregor.

2. I can name numerous "scuffles" he started outside the cage with security around. Like when he ran outside the octagon and screamed in Aldo's face, or when he "tried to" throw a chair at Eddie Alvarez, or when he threw the dolly and ran, or when he tried to "confront" Tyron Woodley.

These are the scuffles I am talking about, none of them are real, they are all for show to cut promos.

Meanwhile, Khabib and the Diaz brothers have real footage of them getting involved in real street fights with weapons involved where someone could have easily been stabbed.

Yes, those are meant for business. It would be foolish to actually attack them, because that would be bad for business. That doesn't mean he has never fought outside of the realm of business.

Also, street fighting is a pretty dumb thing to do, so it's hardly a compliment. Most martial artist are taught to avoid street fights as much as possible.

Yes, those are meant for business. It would be foolish to actually attack them, because that would be bad for business. That doesn't mean he has never fought outside of the realm of business.

Also, street fighting is a pretty dumb thing to do, so it's hardly a compliment. Most martial artist are taught to avoid street fights as much as possible.

I completely agree with everything you are saying.

But McGregor pretends like he is some guy who will fight anyone outside the cage, and he does it all for show.

That's why he's a "fake gangster", he says things like "GET UP AND SMASH ME MATE!! HERE'S YOUR LOCATION! SMASH ME!" at pressers in front of Dana White and security.

But after attacking the bus and running, when Khabib messaged him, why didn't he just send him his location? They could have met and settled it outside the cage, like real gangsters.

I am not arguing whether it is right or wrong to be a gangster, that is a completely different discussion. All I am saying is that McGregor pretends to be one when he is nothing close to one, so that is why I call him fake.

Back