As a McGregor fan, I though he was a gangster...

I didn't see him swing on anyone...I heard he threw a punch at someone that climbed over the cage and went after him...but from what I saw, conor wanted no part of the melee.

The guy he hit on the cage was not going after Conor. He was just going over the cage towards Khabib to stop him or help him.

LMFAO, "calculated mafioso"?

More like "calculated fake gangster", who picks and chooses when to start scuffles only when he is safe. He doesn't even intend to hurt anyone, he just wants to put on a show to promote his fights.

Its all for show, all for the cameras.

If Conor was a "calculated mafioso" who meant what he said, he would have shot Khabib in the head a long time ago and left no traces.

Lols. Right. That would have been the behaviour of a real loser. I suspect you play alot of videogames. Both Kabib and Conor live in the real world. Kabib has less selfcontrol/ less intellegent and is a wannabe good person that hate swearing and think busattack was way more bad then jumping the cage. Im glad none of them are totally braindead losers that seems to be your def. Of gangsta

conor is an irish street thug
khabib is a general for known genocidal dictators

Lols. Right. That would have been the behaviour of a real loser. I suspect you play alot of videogames. Both Kabib and Conor live in the real world. Kabib has less selfcontrol/ less intellegent and is a wannabe good person that hate swearing and think busattack was way more bad then jumping the cage. Im glad none of them are totally braindead losers that seems to be your def. Of gangsta

Real gangsters murder each other all the time, mate.

I don't know what world YOU are living in, but tons of people get murdered every day.

Just last night as I was walking home I saw police and it turns out some teenagers were stabbing each other in a gang fight and someone ended up hospitalized with life threatening injuries.

That's why you shouldn't pretend to be a gangster for show, because someone might believe you really are one and then try to murder you for your words.

Obviously, if you've grown up anywhere that wasn't the suburbs, you could smell how fake Conor was from a mile away.

I completely agree with everything you are saying.

But McGregor pretends like he is some guy who will fight anyone outside the cage, and he does it all for show.

That's why he's a "fake gangster", he says things like "GET UP AND SMASH ME MATE!! HERE'S YOUR LOCATION! SMASH ME!" at pressers in front of Dana White and security.

But after attacking the bus and running, when Khabib messaged him, why didn't he just send him his location? They could have met and settled it outside the cage, like real gangsters.

I am not arguing whether it is right or wrong to be a gangster, that is a completely different discussion. All I am saying is that McGregor pretends to be one when he is nothing close to one, so that is why I call him fake.

He is a fake "gangster" only when it hinders business. Actual gangsters aren't gonna fight someone when they are insulted if they could make millions and millions off that person. That doesn't automatically mean that he would shy away from a physical confrontation if there wasn't money on the line, just like a real gangster might not shy away in a similar situation.

The whole fake aspect is just that. It's fake. You can't use it too much to judge his actual personality with.

He is a fake "gangster" only when it hinders business. Actual gangsters aren't gonna fight someone when they are insulted if they could make millions and millions off that person. That doesn't automatically mean that he would shy away from a physical confrontation if there wasn't money on the line, just like a real gangster might not shy away in a similar situation.

The whole fake aspect is just that. It's fake. You can't use it too much to judge his actual personality with.

Lol McGregor has millions in the bank, I am sure he didn't take this fight for money.

Losing to Khabib like that cost him more money in the long run than it gained him, so he should have really just killed him outside the cage if he was about that life and truly disliked him that much.

Would have saved him the humiliation he got in the cage if he just had killed Khabib LOL.

Don't worry he brainwashed a lot of suckers into being bigger and running his mouth so you would cough up money to watch him and buy his alcohol.

Kabib is not gangster inn the way he carry himself. He was really non-gangster at pressconference, no answer for all the insults, just insecure smile. Its not really tough to be afraid of his fathers beating, or not drinking alcohol or wanting to be portrayed as a religous/ethical guy that complains about swearing.
You cucks don't know what gangster is. You really think a gangster will engage in shouting matches? Gangster is the opposite of having temper tantrums. They are coldblooded. They take your number, then you end up in the hospital or worth.

The American mafia goes out of its way to give the impression of being law-abiding citizens. They portray themselves as pillars of society. They all act like perfect gentlemen. Till you cross them.

Khabib's "insecure smile" was, you're dead. He did the same on the bus. He just observed. In Dagestan, that's probably how Conor would have ended up.

Lol McGregor has millions in the bank, I am sure he didn't take this fight for money.

Losing to Khabib like that cost him more money in the long run than it gained him, so he should have really just killed him outside the cage if he was about that life and truly disliked him that much.

Would have saved him the humiliation he got in the cage if he just had killed Khabib LOL.

Oh yeah, I'm sure he declined a pay check, because he wasn't doing it for the money. If you think self made business men aren't interested in expanding their fortune, then you frankly are naive, bud. No offense intended.

Bud, he didn't know he was gonna lose. He isn't an actual mystic. I thought the haters didn't buy into that. It's pretty obvious you can't take future outcomes into account with past decision making.

Gangster is the opposite of having temper tantrums.

Which is what Kabib were having after the fight. Nothing calculated about that behaviour. Loss of selfcontrol. Loss of emotions. Being sorry after - calling Conor a much bigger gangster then he is at the press, expressing guilt and feeling sorry and afraid og beatings from his father.

Please dont swear

Back