As a Persian, I watched 300 and...

It was such a confusing movie. It is banned in Iran but I don't understand! It was so over the top that its hardly worth getting upset over. I mean, the Persian immortals seemed like some anime horror army.

Also, the only human looking Persian was the black dude that got kicked in the hole. Funny thing is, the Persian immortals look more badass in the movie than in real life who had beards/no mask and colorful uniforms. In real life, most of them looked like Gerard Butlers character except smaller.

I know I am late to the party, but a third movie is on the way which evolves the Chinese empire, so I thought I would watch to see how it made me feel. I don't really understand why the Persian immortals were so fictionalized in Japanese armors and scream style masks while being deformed demons and having that crazy monster but it was fun to watch.

So you're an Islamic terrorist?

How do you feel about Israel and people who leave Islam?

Let me clear the air and be 100 percent sincere.

I feel that religious, politics, nationality, ethnicity is a shit show. You come in to this life without angst, self-doubt and other trauma. Then, the negative based society (the nature of average human being) will beat the living shit out of you and indoctrinated you in to the herd mentality.

I grew up being harassed and bullied by every type of person. Life became good when I focused 100 percent on my self-improvement by meditation, diet, martial arts, boxing and etc...

My point and to answer your question is, I do not participate in the herd mentality. Its all bullshit...

Let me clear the air and be 100 percent sincere.

I feel that religious, politics, nationality, ethnicity is a shit show. You come in to this life without angst, self-doubt and other trauma. Then, the negative based society (the nature of average human being) will beat the living shit out of you and indoctrinated you in to the herd mentality.

I grew up being harassed and bullied by every type of person. Life became good when I focused 100 percent on my self-improvement by meditation, diet, martial arts, boxing and etc...

My point and to answer your question is, I do not participate in the herd mentality. Its all bullshit...

I'm just messing with you buddy.

I'm just messing with you buddy.

Its all good, there is lots of craziness in this world though and human nature can become twisted if its not tamed properly.

The actor who played Xerxes is Brazilian Rodrigo Santoro. He dated Gisele Bundchen in the past. He stared in HBO's Westworld.
8j8p0ek839j41go1i0t8ftucv.jpg

The actor who played Xerxes is Brazilian Rodrigo Santoro. He dated Gisele Bundchen in the past. He stared in HBO's Westworld.
8j8p0ek839j41go1i0t8ftucv.jpg

Holy shit I didn't know he played Xerxes! It's so crazy what they accomplish with camera angles and lighting. In 300 playing Xerxes he looks like he's 7' tall, but in Westworld as Hector he like like a miniature bandit. It's really crazy how they can do that.

If you zoom in closc enough on a midget like Tom Cruise you can make him look like Jack Reacher, who's supposed to be like 6'4 tall. I mean his name is literally "Reacher" as in he can "reach things". Like he can reach the top shelf in the kitchen, while Tom Cruise can't see what's on top of the stove.

Back