As much as many hate Conor, his approach may be correct for all.

OrigFan255

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have absolutely, NO CLUE how NFL is America's biggest sport as well as Boxer's STILL earning way more money for fighting a lot less and with pillows on their fists BUT, if money is what UFC fighters want so bad, well then, some of the UFC's best MUST enter the boxing's world and TAKE their hearts and souls.
McGregor's fiasco was a complete money grab but I do not believe that the UFC has a handful of fighters that can go to boxing and grab some very impressive wins...Problem? Don King and his types will stand in the way of allowing a credible opponent from getting a crack at their remaing kings of boxing.

UFC fighters that can possibly finish a top ranked boxer quickly (Tyson style) with their power:

#1 Francis Ngannou
#2 Stipe Miocic
#3 Junior Dos Santos

Fighters that can provide a boxing lengthy war:
#1 Max Holloway
#2 Robert Whitaker

I am sure there are others and feel free to add to my list.

If UFC guys are willing to go on their turf and steal their thunder, bigger paydays can possibly come their way....I WANNA see it!

You are an idiot.

Both are very different sports. Boxers win in the ring, ufc fighters win in the octagon.

Any if those you picked to beat boxers would get humiliated.

Lol...history will view Conor as a coward who ducked legit contenders.

/thread

You are one of the problems.

Props to Conor for making huge payday in boxing, but he should be stripped if he isn’t coming back. GSP did the right thing at least.

Hilarious thread from a poster who obviously has a childlike grasp of boxing and the ability it takes to succeed there.

Lol...history will view Conor as a coward who ducked legit contenders.

/thread

giphy.gif

I have absolutely, NO CLUE how NFL is America's biggest sport as well as Boxer's STILL earning way more money for fighting a lot less and with pillows on their fists BUT, if money is what UFC fighters want so bad, well then, some of the UFC's best MUST enter the boxing's world and TAKE their hearts and souls.
McGregor's fiasco was a complete money grab but I do not believe that the UFC has a handful of fighters that can go to boxing and grab some very impressive wins...Problem? Don King and his types will stand in the way of allowing a credible opponent from getting a crack at their remaing kings of boxing.

UFC fighters that can possibly finish a top ranked boxer quickly (Tyson style) with their power:

#1 Francis Ngannou
#2 Stipe Miocic
#3 Junior Dos Santos

#1 Max Holloway
#2 Robert Whitaker

If UFC guys are willing to go on their turf and steal their thunder, bigger paydays can possibly come their way....I WANNA see it!

KAJD_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Mma boxing different from sweet science boxing did you not see Mayweather/McGregor

How are you a Brown Belt?
The belt thing is just automated code that changes based on post count. There isn't a panel of judges evaluating your posts and deciding whether to promote you or not.

Hilarious thread from a poster who obviously has a childlike grasp of boxing and the ability it takes to succeed there.

I consider myself a really good driver I'm a killa at the local Go Kart track I know I could compete in Formula 1 possibly NASCAR.

How are you a Brown Belt?

The same way that Helio was the highest ranked belt in BJJ.....Helio would get waxed by a purple belt but the knowledge he had is why it is.

My statement was not a guarantee, just like any MMA battle but, the fear of lossing is what keeps people from greatness.

KAJD_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Mma boxing different from sweet science boxing did you not see Mayweather/McGregor

Money Grab... So obvious to a human....A goat like yourself only cares about very little. They don't do commentary.

I also lol when people who have never boxed think that boxing gloves are soft like pillows like the OP implies.

#1 Francis Ngannou
#2 Stipe Miocic
#3 Junior Dos Santos

#1 Max Holloway
#2 Robert Whitaker

its depends boxing has alot of scrubs that the champs beat on. but they would still be at a heacy disadvantage

You know what? I think this might be the precise moment that I just don't fucking care anymore.

I want to see the best guys in the world fight in a cage -- that's it. If this McGregor fellow wants to piss off and become a boxer, a watchmaker, a ballet dancer, or whatever then I honestly don't give a shit, just put down the belt he has no interest in defending so someone happy to take on the next challenger can pick it up and keep the show on the road.

Back