As soon as Floyd is done with boxing

High Altitude

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
he should take one mma fight and cash out one last time.

Highest selling ppv EVER.

Maybe even put him over the top into the billionaire club after a couple more boxing matches and be done fighting for good.

Of course he will take a loss most likely so not sure he would be willing to do it.

Money vs undefeated record

If he ever does do it, it won't be against anyone legit. Think Brooks/Jackson..

Wonder what Jon Anik is up to..?

giphy.gif

Even Artem Lobov would beat Mayweather in MMA.

he should take one mma fight and cash out one last time.

Highest selling ppv EVER.

Maybe even put him over the top into the billionaire club after a couple more boxing matches and be done fighting for good.

Of course he will take a loss most likely so not sure he would be willing to do it.

Money vs undefeated record

A beating in the cage would drop his marketing value more than the pay would be so no, we won't be seeing that.

Am I missing something? He was done with boxing a few years ago until he saw the opportunity for an easy huge payday against Conor.

I doubt Floyd ever boxes again, let alone fight an MMA fight taking a guaranteed loss.

I don’t think he’d go out of retirement for mma when he wouldn’t even do it during his boxing career

UFC can't pay floyd.

He would need 1/4 Bil minimum.

Last I heard he was training in mma. I think he realized he has no chance and decided to return to boxing. Dude has no balls.

Floyd fighting MMA would be about the dumbest thing he could do unless he was matched against C.M Punk

Floyd could go 50-0 in MMA.
Its a garbage sport.

Who would you take in UFC rules:

Mayweather after a couple of beers
vs
CM Punk full training camp.

Floyd will never, ever do a LEGIT mma match. he can get as much doing some modified rules match against a big name as he can doing mma rules against a no name. he is never going to let someone kick him because as much as floyd loves money, he doesnt want to ever be made to llok like a fool, which he would in straight mma. those legs are not meant to check or absorb leg kicks.

remember, every time floyd takes a fight, he makes sure, at least in his eyes, he has every advantage possible. he would not in mma

Back