As the biggest Silva nuthugger/GSP detractor...

^^^GracieBJJAllDay is no casual. He's been here for years.

The light bulb just turned on. That's all. Is normal.

Redhawks100 was also TopDawgg, before he got banned and became Redhawks100. He was GracieBJJAllDay, TopDawgg, and another poster as well (name i forgot). Regardless, i am glad he saw the light. Silva's legacy is tarnished with his second PED test. Hardcore Silva fans like Redhawks100, gave Silva the benefit of the doubt on the first PED test (he was coming off a long layoff and a severe injury).

So, they had that excuse. Not sure what will be their excuse for the second PED test. Silva and Jon Jones are out of the GOAT conversation. I was a big Jon Jones fan, and i feel disgusted now, that i supported the guy on this forum. Only GSP and Fedor are in the GOAT conversation. In my eyes, Fedor is Number 1, and GSP is Number 2 (for a variety of reasons). I wish USADA was around 10 years ago. Better late than never. Glad the sport of MMA is being cleaned up, and the cheaters exposed.

It is not a defense. He retained the title. Same as when there was a draw between Frankie and Maynard. Frankie was credit with retaining the title, not with defending the title.

A champ needs to win to get credited with a defense. If they draw they just retain the belt. Essentially, they run it back and do it again.
Exactly what I thought should happen then.

Redhawks100 was also TopDawgg, before he got banned and became Redhawks100. He was GracieBJJAllDay, TopDawgg, and another poster as well (name i forgot).

I didn't know that, but...I'm not surprised motherf@$#%$*!

Anybody remember the name of the Anderson Silva fan from back in the day with the Darth Vader AV? whatever, happened to that guy?

...GSP is ahead of Anderson as GOAT.

Fuck you guys. Fuck the world.

Redhawk be like...

mI2mxO.gif

giphy.gif

Such sweet, saccharine, god tier comeuppance

Struggled in the past as in Hendricks? Not even he could KO GSP while he was doing it for fun and likely roided up in that fight. Woodley’s TDD won’t hold up, GSP would be the best wrestler he’s fought. You can’t say the same other way round
If im building a prototype to beat gsp hes going to have power with elite tdd.

Woodleys tdd has a very high chance of holding up, he rarely commits going forward, woodleys always on the back foot which reduces the penetration off the shot.

Gsp likes guys who are coming forward because his timing is impeccable, people will say its all explosiveness which it aint.(but thats another debate)

If im building a prototype to beat gsp hes going to have power with elite tdd.

Woodleys tdd has a very high chance of holding up, he rarely commits going forward, woodleys always on the back foot which reduces the penetration off the shot.

Gsp likes guys who are coming forward because his timing is impeccable, people will say its all explosiveness which it aint.(but thats another debate)

GSP would just outstrike Woodley if he is so timid

Don't even put Anderson in the top 5. He is a fraud and a cheat. Anderson was never in the GOAT discussion anyways.
Well everyone is entitled to their opinion.
The Spider and his wizardry must have been before some of you all's time.

Gsp didn’t need to come out of retirement to become goat but it was nice to see. No one has face tougher opponents than him

Fucking lmao. Its like Xmas came early. Its about time even Redhawks delusional ass saw what a fraud Android Silva was.

Surely we aint stupid enough to think woodley hasnt improved since the nate fight?
He literally does the exact same things that led to him losing against Nate. He lost to Rory the same way, although he wasn't finished.

He did the same against Maia, Wonderboy x2, although he won those.....

I don't see what is different.

Back