Ascendant's Fortress of Solitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff Charles. Your deadlifting makes me jealous, not guna lie.

What? You did 405 for 25 total reps at 165 didn't you? That's MASSIVE.

Just teasing you. Gotta do fun lifts once in a while.

A problem I wish I had. I know you have 515 x5 x5 in you. Get it.

Thanks man. You're a good motivator. :)

Good stuff Charles. Your deadlifting makes me jealous, not guna lie.

+1. And +1 to modena's statement as well. basically +1 to everything really. Heh:redface:

Congrats though. 485 for 5x5 is awesome. Doesn't look like you'll be seeing 4's in front of your numbers for very long. Just don't complain about seeing 5's in front of your numbers too..

Nice work Charles, you are amazing!!

Can YOU please look at my front squat videos and tell me how I'm doing?

happy?:wink:

+1. And +1 to modena's statement as well. basically +1 to everything really. Heh:redface:

Congrats though. 485 for 5x5 is awesome. Doesn't look like you'll be seeing 4's in front of your numbers for very long. Just don't complain about seeing 5's in front of your numbers too..

Thanks man! The thing is, I am NOT a natural deadlifter. Not by a freaking MILE. Pressing? No problem. Deadlifting has almost always felt awkward, and I've seriously worked my ass off (over thinking and using science, if you will)** to do what I'm doing. I think I'm finally reaping the rewards of all the form tweaks and reading and question asking, and to be honest I'm really proud of myself for how far I've come and how hard I've worked to turn it around for me! :)

/Oprah

**For Carnal lol

Heh I guess its true what they say about hard work. Well congrats man, you're definitely reaping the rewards.

All unnecessary comments will be deleted. Just as a warning, any form of harassment will be followed by immediate dubs.

What's an unnecessary comment? Shouldn't this log be closed then since the op can no longer respond to this log?

Coo. Wasn't certain on the procedure re: training logs. Thanks, brah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back