ASH VS. EVIL DEAD Thread (Cancelled After Season 3)

JLQp6.gif

It would be awesome at any age. Ash isn’t Jason Bourne, I’m sure Bruce Campbell would be compelling & hilarious fighting demons in his 80s.
This sounds horrible, but I don't see him living to 70.

How does this get cancelled but the walking pile of shit continues?

How does this get cancelled but the walking pile of shit continues?

One gets tuned into live by millions of viewers, and the other gets illegally downloaded by a hundred thousand or so.

One gets tuned into live by millions of viewers, and the other gets illegally downloaded by a hundred thousand or so.

I guess I should have been a little bit more specific in how I worded that question...

How the fuck does the most boring show led by a guy with about as much charisma as the contents of my toilet bowl after a big night on the town pull in ratings while one of if not the most relatable (why the fuck does my spell check say relatable is spelt wrong) lead in any television show let alone the horror genre flounders?

Should they have inferred that humans are the real bad guys in every episode so that dumb people feel smart enough to understand an underlying theme?

Or should it just have been shown on a channel people actually watch (I have no idea wtf channels you yanks watch)

Is it still hidden away on Virgin over here? I've had to, erm, "acquire" it from the start.

what a way to end the franchise though

So Long Ash Williams

Back