Aspen Ladd x Leslie Smith @ TBA UFC Event April 21st

Who wins?

• Total voters

Frozen Sea

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Nice to see 6-0 prospect Aspen Ladd bringing some life back into bantamweight.

She won her last fight and UFC Debut against Lina Lansberg via TKO

giphy.gif

Aspen Ladd??? Come on, you made that up right?

Ladd I guess

I think that this will be the toughest test that Ladd has faced so far in her undefeated pro career.

Aspen Ladd is one of the fighters on my fighter roster for @TCE 's Sherdog UFC Real Time Game, so: War Aspen !!!

This seems like it should be violent.

I agree.

Smith is very aggressive, and will likely march repeatedly into the pocket and throw a lot of brawling strikes. The undefeated Ladd, on the other hand, has an 83.3 % finish rate.

She may sound like a barking chihuahua doing it, but aspen finishes bitches and is a QT too

Aspen has lousy head movement and average striking but she is a beast on the ground. I could see this fight going either way but I hope the young gun Aspen can pull out a victory.

Sounds like a great main event for a Canadian ppv

I love me some Peacemaker but I think Ladd's going to be too much for her on the ground.

What is this that you keep mentioning?

It is some sort of fantasy fighter league competition on Sherdog (this is the first season I have participated, so I don't know much about it) run by @TCE . Scoring is complex, so I won't try to describe it thoroughly, but I essentially want to have a roster of fighters that wins (preferably championship fights, as they are worth more) without them getting busted by USADA (there's a penalty for that and some other things). A roster consists of 15 fighters, one of which can be replaced at the beginning of each month.

My roster is mostly, but not entirely, female. Going primarily for women fighters gave me mostly everyone I wanted in the draft. Looking at fights already booked I picked accordingly, looking for winners and not necessarily the top ranked fighters (I expect to drop some weak fighters that I chose as short-term winners, but won't necessarily want on my roster all year long).

I have a lot of rostered fighters on the next UFC event, so I might be rushing to the top, or rushing to the bottom of the league I'm in (League #5).

even though everyone ridiculed me when i picked Smith over Irena Aldana, i have to go with Aspen on this one

Aspen Ladd sounds like a British orphan that moved to Colorado.

I like this fight. It's a great test to see how far Aspen can go against a tough vet like Smith. My money is on Aspen by decision.

Back