Aspen Ladd x Leslie Smith @ TBA UFC Event April 21st

Who wins?

• Total voters
don't sleep on Leslie, I though Aldana was gonna destroy her and I was proved wrong, I still think Ladd will win but I won't bet in this fight for sure

don't sleep on Leslie, I though Aldana was gonna destroy her and I was proved wrong, I still think Ladd will win but I won't bet in this fight for sure

Nah, me either. Should be a good scrap. Neither is ever in a boring fight, and Smith will fight anyone. Hell, she used to fight at 125 and she was Cyborg's first fight in the UFC.

Can't believe that the fight between Leslie Smith and Aspen Ladd (UFC FN Atlantic City) was relegated to UFC Fight Pass prelims. It should've been put on FS1 at least. If ever there was a WMMA fight not likely to be boring, it is that one. Leslie Smith vs Irene Aldana got FOTN, and this fight could easily turn out to be as fiercely entertaining as that one was.

Ah well, I'm glad I've got Fight Pass.

Yawn...

Any ass pics worth looking at for these chicks because that's the extent of my WMMA interest? If not, I'll go fuck off.

She cleans up nicely though, when not in the gym...

images

I hope Aspen getting well paid for these fights Lansberg and Smith are Superfights after all.

only one i'm familiar with is leslie, so i'll say her based off her will to win no matter what, however I might regret that seeing she's fighting an undefeated fighter

She was training with Andrea "KGB" Lee to get ready Leslie Smith.

A place where the beer flows like wine where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. A little place called Aspen.

I really like Leslie and hope she wins

Can't believe that the fight between Leslie Smith and Aspen Ladd (UFC FN Atlantic City) was relegated to UFC Fight Pass prelims. It should've been put on FS1 at least. If ever there was a WMMA fight not likely to be boring, it is that one. Leslie Smith vs Irene Aldana got FOTN, and this fight could easily turn out to be as fiercely entertaining as that one was.

Ah well, I'm glad I've got Fight Pass.
Leslie Smith has been shitting on the UFC, Dana Whit and WME-IMG for quite awhile and started Project Spearhead, the first step towards unionizing the fighters so they can legally demand a far higher percentage of the UFC's profits. The UFC aren't going to do Smith any favours while she's fighting out her contract.

Last edited:
Ladd: "It's absolutely going to be a fight. With Leslie, her biggest asset is her toughness, so you're going to have to kill her to get her to stop."

Back