Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Trailer

Looks bad

Combat looks like Ryse of Rome

Assassins Creed is dead

whoops, I meant this:

video no longer available of trailer, but i watched that shit last night.

it looks alright. setting looks nice. controls and animations looked clunky.

didn't like the guy swimming deep underwater with his armor and no breathing device and not getting one hit killed by a bull shark.

i feel like hollywood gets a lot of shit for unoriginal un-creative generic POS films but india/bollywood really has to take that position.

same looking shit every time

Looks bad

Combat looks like Ryse of Rome

Assassins Creed is dead

If anything, it looks like a reskinned version of Origins. There is still the option of stealth mode in AC:O in my eyes, but others disagree. I just don't like the pro-feminist bullshit they are bringing. I don't like that you had to play parts of Origins as a girl. I don't know if you can exclusively play Odyssey as a guy and that worries me.

Maybe it's because I just put in 50 hours in origins in the past 3 weeks and am feeling some burnout but I'm not all that excited.

Did you play syndicate? This isn't a new thing.

Nope. I went from Black Flag to Origins, which apparently was a good thing bec. the games released between those two were the worst of the franchise as some people point out.

The burnout part is real. I think I finished the game in January and I am in no rush playing what looks to be a reskinned game. I think I'd rather play Elder Scrolls IV but dunno which of the two games comes out first.

It looks exactly the same as origins, which i enjoyed but i am not willing to pony up another 80 bucks for something that looks so similar.

The main voice actor is awful. Holy shit. I have played like 10 hours of Origins, and after the "HOLY SHIT, this is gorgeous!!" wears off, it's another Ubisoft scout with your drone, use god vision, go on fetch quests, rpg lite horseshit. The fact that the stealth is so bad should tell you about an Assassin's creed game....

Looks very uninspired. This yearly release shit has to stop.

Origins completely ruined my whole assassins creed experience. doubt it ill get this one.

I didn't play Origins so I'll pick this up during Black Friday. Red Dead is getting my pre-order for the month. Plus I'll be broke from September. Spiderman and Dragon Quest XI plus we also got Spyro and Tomb Raider.

As some one who 100% Origins and all the DLC I’m not burned out and I’m looking forward to Odyssey. Also the female protagonist is canon not the male. But you can choose your character at the start.

If anything, it looks like a reskinned version of Origins. There is still the option of stealth mode in AC:O in my eyes, but others disagree. I just don't like the pro-feminist bullshit they are bringing. I don't like that you had to play parts of Origins as a girl. I don't know if you can exclusively play Odyssey as a guy and that worries me

This series has become a mediocre mash up of several genres. It tries to do multiple genres and doesn’t really excel at any of them. This looks exactly like a re-skinned Origins which I felt was incredibly overrated.

These games always look gorgeous. I just wish it was another game instead of the same boring gameplay.

I've played almost all the main titles in this series. I just started getting back into and beat Rogue. About to move onto Unity and the rest. I like the game play but the yearly release is getting old they need to chill out. Oh well either way I just slowly catch up as I can not going to burn myself out trying to keep out.

Back